Louis Farrakhan (b. 1933) is the leader of the Nation of Islam, a radical African-American religious, political and social movement. Farrakhan also happens to be a massive bigot, having made innumerable hateful statements against whites, Jews, and gays over the years. As a raving anti-Semite, Farrakhan has promoted various forms of an international Jewish conspiracy, including Jewish ownership of the media and Jews being responsible for the slave trade.
Farrakhan supported Robert Mugabe's unconstitutional seizures of Zimbabwean farmland that resulted in that country's food production crashing. He also believes that the U.S. government deliberately demolished a levee following Hurricane Katrina in an effort to force black people out of New Orleans.
Farrakhan expressed admiration of Muammar al-Gaddafi on many occasions and received the Al-Gaddafi International Prize for Human Rights in 1996. He called Barack Obama "America's first Jewish president" because of the 2011 intervention in Libya. 
- ↑ Farrakhan's profiles at the ADL and SPLC.
- ↑ Louis Farrakhan Puts His Anti-Semitism On Full Display; Deepens Conspiracy Theories About Jewish Control, ADL
- ↑ http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2009/10/19/Farrakhan-suspicious-of-H1N1-vaccine/UPI-63931256011008
- ↑ http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2126648.stm
- ↑ http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_2197.shtml
- ↑ Huffington Post
- ↑ I hate the media
- ↑ http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_2931.shtml
- ↑ http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_2547.shtml