RationalWiki talk:What is going on in the clogosphere?
Archives for this talk page: <1>, <2>, <3>, <4>, <5>, <6>, <7>
Wow. Just. Wow.
Take a look at thison that ICR site:
- The First Cause of limitless space must be infinite.
- The First Cause of endless time must be eternal.
- The First Cause of boundless energy must be omnipotent.
- The First Cause of universal interrelationships must be omnipresent.
- The First Cause of infinite complexity must be omniscient.
- The First Cause of spiritual values must be spiritual.
- The First Cause of human responsibility must be volitional.
- The First Cause of human integrity must be truthful.
- The First Cause of human love must be loving.
- The First Cause of life must be living.
OurOriginsMatter blog by ICR
hmm, same old stuff. Thats-a-fact section is fun with The Flood, @nd law of thermodynamics and other gems. For example "God made our sky filled with all kinds of beautiful and unique features that remind us of His power and artistry when we look up at night." and thats-a-fact. ;) Hamster (talk) 23:44, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
- LOLZ. "Tracy" is awesome. "Great video! Is there more? Also, do you teach geocentricity?" Ha ha ha ha ha... - The Foxhole Atheist, too tired to log in. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:59, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah. Me again. The jerks have the comments moderated. "Conversation", indeed. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 19:04, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
Klinghoffer on Wikipedia
obamacare and MRA
Serious question: where do they possibly find that this is somehow "against" men? Last time I checked, all it does is make sure women are not paying more than men to get the same coverage. And birth control, but men don't have uteruses, so it's not really an issue for them. I can't find any points MRA makes, other than "canada offers health care for men and women, obama care does not". WTF?--GodotFire! Fire! Fire! (please send spare firefighters) 15:05, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
Accusations that Obama's mother is really A MAN?!!!?1!??/!?
Aside from the fact that "became a transvestite" still sounds like the silly terminology these loons were using in the '60s, allegations that various female members of the Obama family are transgender often rear their heads among the militantly misogynist wing of the president's opposition. Though, we ought to remember, that the technique was used by our very own Dan Savage against noted Republican politicians, which is one of many reasons why he is an unrepentant asshole little better than the fundies he likes to throw shade at. I wonder if we can now add "transgender" to the list of things to which dishonest liberals say "HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE PRESIDENT OBAMA OF BEING"—Muslim, or socialist, or gay or whatever—only to quickly have to backtrack and assure us "not that there's anything wrong with that..." Acer Blue 16:25, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
- lolwut? --MtDPrematurely Indeterminate 16:30, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
- Do we have anything on the "not that there's anything wrong with that..." meme, or just roll it in to the friend argument idea? pathetic 16:35, 29 June 2012 (UTC)