This template is used to identify essays clearly.
It can accept a single parameter for the name of the author that will appear instead of "signed users":
If the name of the author matches the name of a RW user with an existing userpage, it will be automatically linked.
- Template:EssaynonCC: If you don't want to make your essay Creative Commons-licensed.
- Template:Essayspace: Nominate an article to become an essay.
- Template:EssayPD: If you want your essay to be in the public domain.
- Template:EssayBlog: If your essay has been featured on the RationalWiki blog.
- Template:PD-self: A non-essay template to release your work into the public domain.
- Category:Essay message boxes: Other styles.