- Hi Jackie. Nice to see you. -- =w= 16:45, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
 SIGN YOUR COMMENTS
Please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. (You can indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line.) Thank you. -- Nx / talk 16:05, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
Obviously no one has told you to sign your comments. You should probably sign your comments. -- =w= 16:54, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
 Sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~)...
 fuck signing comments
- Just four, not twenty four. I appreciate your humiliating us by making up for your lack of signing by signing everything six times, but I think you have caught up. My name is human and I approve this message. Thank you. ħuman 07:13, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
 This is Ed Poor, right?
- Ed Poor was one of the first people ever to use a wiki. It's unlikely that he'd leave his comments unsigned. Occasionaluse (talk) 17:17, 13 September 2010 (UTC)
 I bet you can't guess what this post is about
 It seems you have a problem
I was going to give you the "please sign your comments" shtick, but it appears to have already been provided to you in copious amounts. It's very simple.
- I've given up signing for it or reading its posts. If it's too dim to sign then it's too dim to talk to.--BobSpring is sprung! 19:50, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
 Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... slow down
You're saying Timecube doesn't make sense?
 news of the world
maybe this will give you some perspective on the situation--"Shut up, Brx." 18:25, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
 Go on, make an account
You'll have a much easier time. Seeing as how you're fairly active on this wiki, it makes sense to take the
plunge 3 seconds (email confirmation is optional).--"Shut up, Brx." 15:00, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
- I have to agree. With the cabalists going around locking pages, you'll be hard pressed to edit this wiki without caving into their pressure to create an account. Occasionaluse (talk) 15:10, 13 April 2012 (UTC)