|The woo is out there|
|Aliens did it...|
|... and ran away|
Aaron C. Hanson, born Aaron C. Donahue, is an alleged remote viewer who claims to be able to see and talk to aliens. He is the son of the equally nutty James Donahue and former student of Ed Dames and Jonina Dourif.
According to James Donahue, the angels of Judeo-Christian belief are actually a race of bat-like aliens from the constellation of Orion. These creatures allegedly live in a spaceship hidden above Earth and hope to control mankind. Angels are not Earth's only alien visitors: James Donahue claims that the planet has also paid host to Anunnaki, Pleiadians, Lumarians, Triads and the "keepers on Earth who hold the answers." After the Donahue family visited the Hopi Reservation, James Donahue went on to claim his own son to be the Hopi Pahana.
Hanson says that the teachings of Jesus were perverted after his death by his followers at the behest of these alien angels: Paul's vision of the resurrected Christ was, in fact, an angel in disguise, while the disciples became possessed by angels. Christianity, then, is part of the angels' plot to take over the world, masterminded ultimately by a member of the alien race who masquerades as God.
Another belief held by Aaron's father is that all the world's governments and financial institutions are controlled by a giant psychic dragon-like creature that lives under the Vatican and is responsible for all wars throughout recorded history.
In Hanson's cosmology the figures traditionally seen as demons are in fact benign entities. Lucifer, for example, created the human race by genetically engineering primates, an event subsequently mythologised as the Biblical story of Eden. Hanson created a cult inspired by his remote viewing "data" and his past membership in the Ordo Templi Orientis, he named this cult the "Luciferian Order." The most important part of Hanson's Luciferian Order is the “Eleven Earthly Queens of Lucifer.” According to Aaron, women must wake up and join the Primary 11 or go extinct!  At the height of all of this insanity, he went on to claim that he was the Mahdi and Lucifer incarnate.
Hanson’s services aren’t cheap, he demanded $2,000,000 to remote view the next terrorist attack and an additional $10,000,000 if he gets it right.  Additionally, Hanson offered to “remote view” the location of the remains of Stephanie Condon for $100,000. In one gruesome publicity stunt, Hanson sketched out a scene of child molestation and attempted to convince everyone he was using “remote viewing” to track down a child killer.
Hanson supports Eugenics and euthanasia for the elderly, racist alien conspiracy theories, anti-psychiatry, sterilization, suicide, and pines for death. Can we get a 5150 and a nice heated rubber room for Mr. Hanson?
 Suspect Zero and fall-out with Ed Dames
Reportedly, Hanson was to have had a small role in E. Elias Merihage's 2004 film Suspect Zero, which revolves around remote viewing and stars Ben Kingsley. Hanson would have portrayed a younger version of Kingsley's character, with Ed Dames playing his teacher. According to James Donahue, Hanson and Dames fell out after filming when Dames pocketed Hanson's payment for appearing on a Japanese TV show, and later smeared Hanson as a Satanist. James Donahue goes on to claim that all of Hanson's footage from the film was removed, and a new scene - showing Kingsley's character breaking down crying and converting to Christianity - was added. James Donahue calls this "a trap apparently set by Dames and Merhige [sic] designed to publicly insult and embarrass [Hanson]... a classic treachery by the angelic-driven lords of American media." Hanson responded by placing a curse on both Dames and Merihage.
"Who needs Hollywood when reality is so entertaining?" commented one reviewer.
Hanson expressed a desire to run for president in 2012. His proposals included dissolving borders between Mexico, the US and Canada; creating an electronic currency that would be "embedded along with a world identification chip under the skin"; dissolving the US Constitution; moving all world power to Iran; permenantly shutting off all street lamps around the world ("once the elderly are euthanized, there will be no more need for these and other sources of pollution"); abolishing all sporting activities; and, perhaps best of all, this:
|Set the ultimate doomsday (mutually assured destruction) device upon the moon that would at least in theory, create tidal disruption altering life as we now know it here on earth. The threat of this would help ensure social cohesion during the coming troubled times of world unification. Placing several re-engineered neutron bombs upon the moon in key areas might be used to either split its core and/ or alter its orbit enough to do the job. Iran’s Caliphate will alone hold the key.|
Hanson predicted the election of John Edwards in 2007, John McCain in 2008, Mitt Romney in 2012, and Hillary Clinton in 2015. As most frauds conveniently do Hanson changed his prediction to Donald Trump as the winner of the 2016 Presidential Election a day after the election and uploaded a creepy YouTube video of pen scribbling aka "remote viewing." Many of his predictions have subsequently been shown as dead wrong. So, more "psychic" predictions fail. How shocking.
- ↑ http://www.remoteviewer.org/remoteviewing/aaron-donahue.htm
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Made In The Creators Image, God Is In Us
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id290.html
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/warehousea/id33.html
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/backup/id110.html
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/galleryi/id123.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20060623044023/http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id338.htmlimg
- ↑ http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?.AID=431991
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.com/id1214.html
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id1361.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20050403082454/http://ummo.cc/EEQ.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20060209171931/http://ummo.cc/EEQ.html
- ↑ https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20050415034126/http://www.theyaremissed.org:80/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200502458S
- ↑ https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/OrderoftheNewAeon/conversations/messages/95
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20040322210547/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1265636/board/thread/2257944
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20040110021600/http://ummo.cc/cgi-bin/x-forum.cgi?show=topic&page=1&topic=199
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20030810203842/http://ummo.cc/cgi-bin/x-forum.cgi?show=topic&page=1&topic=200
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20030811023233/http://ummo.cc/cgi-bin/x-forum.cgi?show=topic&page=1&topic=208
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/themindofjamesdonahue2/id467.html
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/backup/id1211.html
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/themindofjamesdonahue/id1195.html
- ↑ https://archive.org/details/APoem
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20040619000429/http://ummo.cc/cgi-bin/weblog/blog/render_page.php?display=114
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/themindofjamesdonahue/id813.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20040803172831/http://ummo.cc/cgi-bin/weblog/blog/render_page.php?display=120
- ↑ https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20020105045447/http://ummo.cc:80/webpage9.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20040209010824/http://ummo.cc/wwwboard/messages/158.html
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id78.html
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/links/id599.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20020424041955/http://jamesdonahue.com/6hitler.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20040316102624/http://ummo.cc/cgi-bin/weblog/blog/render_page.php?display=61
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id601.html
- ↑ http://propheticlight.blogspot.com/2009/04/remote-viewed-answers-to-war-and-global.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20040207181348/http://ummo.cc/wwwboard/messages/651.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20040110114401/http://ummo.cc/cgi-bin/weblog/blog/render_page.php?display=10
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20040402104024/http://ummo.cc/wwwboard/messages/449.html
- ↑ http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id952.html
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.aspx?id=1043
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20040831113508/http://ummo.cc/cgi-bin/weblog/blog/render_page.php?display=136
- ↑ File:Capture_b397b5e0d7e1b9cc7c07146a6744908585a9f467.png
- ↑ http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9658&p=50575&hilit=Aaron+Donahue#p50575
- ↑ http://algmor3yx.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-hampshire-primary-results-sen.html
- ↑ http://algmor3yx.blogspot.com/2008/03/prophetic-light-2008.html
- ↑ http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/10/blue-aura-psychics-call-it-for-obama/264010/
- ↑ http://achrv.com/blog/2015/01/17/more-than-speculative-musings-for-2015-and-beyond/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_BEtmjEBOY