The American University of Health Sciences
is a fundie school
in Signal Hill, California
. The AUHS is a health science university focusing on Pharmacy and Nursing 
. The school places heavy emphasis on their Christian
beliefs and supports creationism.
AUHS holds national accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools and specialized accreditation from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education . The school of pharmacy however does not hold specialized accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education which accredits pharmacy programs 
 Fundamentalist hotbed
The AUHS has religious (i.e., Christian) material all over their website. There is even a category called, "God". Not even Bob Jones University has their religion section named that.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, holy, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in a loving unity of three equally divine Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Having limitless knowledge and sovereign power, God has graciously purposed from eternity to redeem a people for Himself and to make all things new for His own glory.
- We believe that the Old Testament and the New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that God created Adam and Eve in His image, but they sinned when tempted by Satan. In union with Adam, human beings are sinners by nature and by choice, alienated from God, and under His wrath. Only through God’s saving work in Jesus Christ can we be rescued, reconciled and renewed.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God's incarnate, fully God and fully man, one Person in two natures. Jesus—Israel's promised Messiah—was conceived through the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, was crucified under Pontius Pilate, arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, as our representative and substitute, shed His blood on the cross as the perfect, all-sufficient sacrifice for our sins. His atoning death and victorious resurrection constitute the only ground for salvation.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit, in all that He does, glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ. He convicts the world of its guilt. He regenerates sinners, and in Him they are baptized into union with Christ and adopted as heirs in the family of God. He also indwells, illuminates, guides, equips and empowers believers for Christ-like living and service.
- We believe that God's justifying grace must not be separated from His sanctifying power and purpose. God commands us to love Him supremely and others sacrificially, and to live out our faith with care for one another, compassion toward the poor and justice for the oppressed. With God's Word, the Spirit’s power, and fervent prayer in Christ’s name, we are to combat the spiritual forces of evil. In obedience to Christ's commission, we are to make disciples among all people, always bearing witness to the gospel in word and deed.
- We believe in the personal, bodily and glorious return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His holy angels when He will bring His kingdom to fulfillment and exercise His role as Judge of all. This coming of Christ, at a time known only to God, demands constant expectancy and, as our blessed hope, motivates the believer to godly living, sacrificial service and energetic mission.
- We believe that God commands everyone everywhere to believe the gospel by turning to Him in repentance and receiving the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God will raise the dead bodily and judge the world, assigning the unbeliever to condemnation and eternal conscious punishment and the believer to eternal blessedness and joy with the Lord in the in the new heaven and the earth, to the praise of his glorious grace.
- We believe that from the beginning of God's revelation to humankind. He revealed his order of creation and his purpose in creating man and woman. God ordain that traditional family is between a man and a woman.
Remember, in order to be a good medical professional you must believe in creationism, biblical literalism and "traditional" family life. Being gay is bad according to their statement of faith.
AUHS has bachelor's through master's degrees both of research and professional nature. The university is divided in a School of Nursing and School of Pharmacy.
School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
School of Pharmacy
 See also
 External links