| As performed by|
|By the powers of woo|
“”Marshmallow power, double me luck!
|—Lucky the Leprechaun|
Some occultists draw a difference between amulets and talismans, holding that amulets are natural objects that acquire their powers through their nature, while talismans are artifacts that have been charged by witches or wizards with their magical properties. Rest assured that both kinds are equally effective.
 Non-exhaustive list of amulets
- Rabbit's feet
- Four-leaf clovers
- Gemstones, such as amethyst
- Charmstones and holey stones
- Various fossils, especially ammonites and crinoids.
 Non-exhaustive list of talismans
- Holy water
- Mezuzah, tefillin
- Saint Christopher medal
- Consecrated hosts
- Lucky penny
- Turkish evil eye ward, called in Turkish "nazar boncuğu"
 Further reading
- Gonzalez-Wippler, Migene. Complete Book Of Amulets & Talismans. (Llewellyn, 2001; ISBN 0-87542-287-X).