| We're all homos here|
|A Gradual Science|
|Plain Monkey Business|
Bugs and features
Sediba could likely climb better than later hominids, despite also walking upright.
Its brain was relatively small, possibly smaller than average for Australopithecus afarensis.
Human, after all?
- EA-CCC-09, Australopithecus sediba — Data from a 3D scan of A. sediba fossil hand bones
- Australopithecus Sediba
- African fossils put new spin on human origins story
- Australopithecus sediba hand demonstrates mosaic evolution of locomotor and manipulative abilities
- Part ape, part human.
- Australopithecus sediba may be an ancestor of modern humans
- Caveman from 2m years ago may be missing link
- Australopithecus sediba: can we stop calling it a 'missing link?