| Christ died so that we may|
write articles about
|A multi-chef broth|
|Devil's in the details|
|The pearly gates|
“”It's no wonder with that kind of intense training and discipling, that those young people are ready to kill themselves for the cause of Islam. I wanna see young people who are as committed to the cause of Jesus Christ as young people are to the cause of Islam. I wanna see them as radically laying down their lives for the Gospel as they are over in Pakistan and Israel and Palestine and all those different places, you know, because we have... excuse me, but we have the truth!
Fischer is perhaps best known for her role in the 2006 Christian documentary Jesus Camp, which exposed her style of using fear and guilt tactics on young (10-15 years old) kids.
 God warrior
Fischer is a Pentecostal Christian and member of Harvest International Ministries, a loosely configured network of Charismatic churches that believe in the contemporary existence of apostles and prophets, promote speaking in tongues, spiritual healing, prophecy, raising the dead, the existence of everyday demons and exorcism.
She admires the ability of radical Islamic terrorist groups to train young children to commit suicidal acts of terrorism in the name of Islam, and wants to create her own Christian youth terrorist organization.
 Kids in Ministry International
KIMI is devoted to not merely indoctrinating children into Christianity, but pushing them into active ministry while still children.
In their own words, their goal is:
- To teach children the meat and deeper truths of God’s word by going beyond the basic Bible stories and teaching children biblical doctrine.
- Equipping children for the work of the ministry, making them active, spiritually functioning members in the body of Christ.
- Creating an atmosphere and opportunities where children can experience the presence of God on a regular basis.
KIMI is not at all concerned that children are not emotionally, much less intellectually, equipped to understand the religion—the "love for God", coupled with a child's inner desire to please adults, is apparently sufficient for them to minister to poor pathetic souls.
It almost goes without saying that KIMI believes in homeschooling, mothers staying home all day to raise their children, and that the big bad secular world that produced evolution and liberals should be avoided. Fischer's articles address topics such as "The Missing Link", "Harry Potter", and "Twilight", and even body piercings.
Military images and expressions are common throughout KIMI's ministry, as documented in Jesus Camp.
Noted skeptic Richard Metzger has stated that psychological screening should be legally required before people like Fischer are allowed to interfere with the minds of children and hopes most children will, when they are older, realize the silliness of what they were taught. Six years on this has not yet happened in most cases that were followed up. 
 See also
- Child abuse
- Bryan Fischer— No relation but also extreme Religious Right
- Bobby Fischer—a Holocaust denier
- Fisher's Kids in Ministry International, a branch of Harvest Ministries International.
- Fisher talks Ken Ham v. Bill Nye. Guess who she thinks is smarter and better educated?
- Becky Fischer Ministries: A Horrifying Look At “Christian” Child Abuse This link has a disturbing video of children literally crying after an hour forced praying.
- Christian Nightmairs This webpage has many disturbing videos, notably one of a child about 2 years old badly upset in the name of Jesus.