|One of the|
|And a dirty dozen more|
“”...cleanse the Muslim world ...
|—Bill O'Reilly, on taking quotes out of context|
Bill "Fuck It, We'll Do It Live!" O'Reilly (also known as "Papa Bear," "Billo," "Bill O'Really?", "Billo the Clown," and "The Frank Burns of News") is a moderately right-wing (relative to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh) commentator on Fox News where he presents The O’Reilly Factor. He is known to be a fan of Middle Eastern food, particularly falafel (perhaps because of the word's passing resemblance and alliterative relationship to a sex act). He is also notoriously bad at phone sex - more on that later.
 Political views
O'Reilly differs from most US conservatives in his claimed support for gun control, acknowledgment of the existence of global warming, support for civil unions and gay adoption, as well as his anti-death penalty views.
O'Reilly also leads (from the rear) his legions into battle every December against the vile secular progressives in the War on Christmas (despite his own sabotage to the cause), in the name of traditional Christianity (by his definition of the term, anyway). In 2012, he justified his pro-Christmas attitude by arguing that Christianity was not a religion.
 Andrea Makris
In October 2004, he was sued by a former Factor producer for sexual harassment. He is reported to have phoned her and advised her to use a vibrator and a "falafel." The multi-million dollar suit was settled out of court. The terms are, of course, confidential, but it is believed that O'Reilly paid multi-millions of dollars to her as "hush" money.
 Fun with Bill and Al
An episode of The O'Reilly Factor from May 2013 began with a graphic featuring of photo of conspiracy
wackjob theorist Alex Jones with the words "Hate Speech" next to it. Jones reacted with the dignity you might expect, calling O'Reilly a "coward", "punk" and "rat bastard" on his way to challenging hit to a pay-per-view boxing match. Jones then kept on going a day later, referring to O'Reilly as resembling a "giant ferret" and bringing up the aforementioned 2004 sexual harassment incident. No word on the odds that this brouhaha will result in an actual boxing match between the two or something equally comedic.
 Those Who Trespass
In 1998, O'Reilly
published his homicidal fantasies wrote a crime novel, Those Who Trespass, about Shannon Michaels, an Irish-American TV journalist who seeks revenge for the loss of his job at Global News Network by systematically murdering everyone he holds responsible. The hitlist of this roman à clef includes a woman named Hillary and a portly gentleman named Martin Moore.
Want a better idea of what a lewd phone call from Bill O'Reilly would sound like? Listen to these excerpts from the audiobook.
 Quotes about O'Reilly
"If you're an act, then what am I?" —Stephen Colbert to his guest O'Reilly on The Colbert Report
"...his primary characteristic is anger. Bill gets wound up by virtually anything to the left of Mussolini, hectoring and miaowling like a wolf that's got its nuts caught on a coat hanger." —Charlie Brooker on O'Reilly's style
"Someboby's got to say it. The man is Ted Baxter" —El Rushbo, describing O'Reilly in a New York Times interview
 See also
- Far Left Side cartoon from 2 September 2009 -- Someday, it will happen. Although Glenn Beck might beat Bill-O to the punch.
- O'Reilly's top 8 science fails
- Bill fails at law
- Bill fails at economics
- Bill fails at World History
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ Amann, Joseph & Breuer, Tom. (2006). Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly. New York: Nation Books. Page 49.
- ↑ http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris16.html
- ↑ 60 minutes: Bill O'Reilly: "No Spin"
- ↑ Bill O'Reilly's own Website FULL of HOLIDAY Cheer, Daily Kos.
- ↑ Seriously.
- ↑ Presumably he meant a loofah.
- ↑ Factor Fiction on Youtube.
- ↑ New York: Nation Books. Page 49.
- ↑ http://www.mediaite.com/online/alex-jones-fires-back-at-coward-punk-rat-bastard-oreilly-you-think-youre-so-tough/ Alex Jones Fires Back At ‘Coward, Punk, Rat Bastard’ O’Reilly: ‘You Think You’re So Tough?!’] Mediaite
- ↑ Alex Jones Taunts ‘Giant Ferret’ Bill O’Reilly: ‘No Wonder He Can’t Get Women’, Mediaite
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aEk864YrKw
- ↑ http://biz.yahoo.com/nytimes/080707/1194790458472.html