- Not to be confused with Bill Maher.
|The woo is out there|
|Aliens did it...|
|... and ran away|
"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier is a Swiss guy who claims to be in contact with humanoid aliens from the Pleiades since 1975. (Well, since 1995 they insist that they actually are from the Plejaren star system that is is beyond the Pleiades and in another dimension.)
Along with the contact transcripts, Meier has produced a lot of UFO photographs and videos that look suspiciously like fakes. Apart from these, Meier also published pictures which he photographed during his alleged space and time travels. But most of these photos were shown to be taken from magazines, TV, etc. A series of photos of attractive female humanoids turned out to be pictures of a TV screen showing a 1970s TV show. Another photo, of a pterosaur, supposedly taken when Meier traveled back in time on a Plejaren spaceship, was simply a photo of an illustration in a book about dinosaurs. When some people pointed out that a purported interstellar spaceship looked like a bunch of Christmas tree ornaments glued on top of the lid of a garbage can,
Meier the Plejaran Ptaah gave the following explanation:
“”As far back as the 1920s we worked with flying devices you have named the 'Wedding Cake Ship,' but they were only available for operations on Earth toward the end of the 1970s. This particular type of flying device was designed specifically for the Earth, and for this reason we endeavored to transmit all of the necessary data regarding the vehicles' shape to terrestrial scientists, in the form of telepathic impulses, to assist them in developing flying disks on Earth. (...) We thoroughly investigated the entire situation and discovered that the old, newly re-emerged drawings were used for the design and production of these receptacle covers.
|—Ptaah, 254th Contact Report|
- The Billy Meier Case, Independent Investigations Group
- Multiple coverage on the Exposing PseudoAstronomy podcast: (all links are to show notes)
 See also
- ↑ "Billy" is a nickname.
- ↑ The truth about the Pleiadians, Steelmark
- ↑ Somewhat confusingly, "Plejaren" and "Plejaran" are used interchangeably.
- ↑ Space and Time travel pictures, Billy Meier UFO Research
- ↑ Asket and Nera, forgetomori
- ↑ Billy Meier - Dinosaur Photo Deconstruction, Independent Investigations Group
- ↑ Billy Meier - Wedding Cake UFO Deconstruction, Independent Investigations Group