| Someone is wrong on|
| Voice of the voiceful|
|Lest women catch up|
|Bros before hoes|
“”So now that we're all in agreement that feminism is indeed cancer, let's look at the ways feminism is like a virus.
|—Blaire White, showing off her medical hyperbole|
Blaire White is a YouTube talker who frequently discusses transgender/LGBT/feminist issues from an antifeminist MRA and "anti-SJW" perspective. Because she's also a trans woman, her views get extra respect — despite often being pseudoscientific. She has been interviewed by lovely individuals such as Alex Jones and Paul Elam.
As of July 2017, White's YouTube channel had over 326k subscribers and 28.7m views.
“”The left is fighting a fight transgender people don’t want.
|—Blair White, apparently unaware of modern polling|
White routinely holds views contrary to those of transgender activists. Indeed, it's not clear what -- if any -- pro-transgender position(s) she holds. Indeed, White "doesn't like the LGBT community".
- White asserts that "transgenderism is a mental illness" and that transitioning is ineffective for most people, which is denied by the American Psychological Association and soon the World Health Organization's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. Reals over fucking feels.
- White thinks that trans women who don't pass shouldn't use the bathroom of their preferred gender.
- White doesn't care much about preferred pronouns, referring to it as "policing someone's behavior" and "being sensitive".
- White only supports straight trans women (i.e. those attracted exclusively to men). She believes that trans lesbians are really just straight men, taking the liberty to call one "he" and "heterosexual." Despite being a non-op herself, she criticizes said lesbian for still having a penis.
- White firmly believes that there are only two genders and calls non-binary gender identities "trans-retarded".
- White believes that children transitioning is child abuse and "queer" is brainwashing.
- In her video "Triggering Trannies," White freely admits that the LGBT community hates her for what she does, though she blows it off as "just the SJW branch".
In short: White is against youth transition and makes fun of people for not passing.
“”I lost subscribers today for saying that children shouldn't be sterilized. Imagine that.
|—Blaire White, "discussing" her trans children video|
“”Rape: Anything. No, seriously, like, they've butchered the definition so bad anything can be rape now.
- White thinks rape culture doesn't exist.
- White denies the gender pay gap.
- White believes female privilege exists and is an argument for antifeminism.
- White nutpicks a feminist asserting that "all men are rapists".
In short: White is indistinguishable from your typical YouTube "anti-SJW" clickbait producer.
- Against Hillary Clinton
- White frequently defends Donald Trump.
- Supports fat shaming
- Against safe spaces
- Not above casually hurling "retard" around among other insults related to mental illness
- White argued that Islamophobia is reasonable. She routinely disparages Islam as a whole (rather than conservative or radical Muslims) while defending Christianity. (She herself is a Christian.)
- White (possibly nonseriously) suggested that gassing refugees would be a good nonviolent solution to the crisis.
- White had repeatedly opposed Black Lives Matter on video and frequently attacks them on Twitter. Infamously, White donned blackface to
grossly misrepresentcriticize progressives. She also routinely acts concerned about racism against white people while belittling racism in general. White participated in Milo Yiannopoulos's "Privilege Grant" stream.
- Shoe0nHead, one of White's friends
- Milo Yiannopoulos, known for using his sexuality in defense of his ideology
- Laci Green, likes White as her token anti-SJW trans friend who doubles as a transphobe, while casually throwing her old trans allies under the bus.
- Response videos:
- Most Americans oppose gender-specific bathroom laws and a plurality of Americans support allowing the changing of sex on government documents after meeting medical criteria. Though no polls within the trans community alone exist, it's unlikely that trans people are vastly less likely to hold these positions than the American public as a whole.