Biology (from Greek: βίος, bio, "life"; and λόγος, logos, "speech") is the branch of science that studies life, including the origin, classification, distribution, structure, function, etc. of living organisms.
Topics regarding biology:
- Genetics - The study of heredity and variation of an organisms' traits.
- Evolution - How monkeys give birth to humans.
- Cell Theory - The theory of cells being the basic component of life.
- Homeostasis - The stability of systems within a particular individual.
- Zoology - The place where you go see animals.
- Botany - The study of plants.
- Ecology - The study of the relation between organisms and enviroment.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Biology"
The following 177 pages are in this category, out of 177 total.