Creation Moments is a fundamentalist Christian, young earth creationist organization, which describes itself as an 'interdenominational Christian outreach program'. The organization seeks to promote fundamentalist Christian ideals among individuals, students, churches and home schoolers. As creationist sites go, it's probably one of the funnier ones to read, and that's saying something. Their piece about the lungfish is pure gold.
The organization is the latest incarnation of an early creationist outfit known as the Bible Science Association which published a Newsletter whose archives can still be read: . The BSA was affiliated with the still active Creation Research Society, though, according to Ronald Numbers there was some tension between the two groups when Walter E. Lammerts objected to the BSA's toleration of articles that advocated for a fixed-Earth geocentric universe.
The organization lists the following as their core beliefs:
- A literal interpretation of creation as presented in the Bible
- The existence of scientific evidence for the Bible
- Divine design and purpose in nature
- A global flood (as described in Genesis)
- Special creation (uniqueness)
- Christ-centered scientific research
- A young Earth
- Christ as man's only hope for eternal redemption. Christ is both Savior and Lord, was born of a virgin, is both God and man, died for our sins and rose again