|One of the|
|And a dirty dozen more|
“”I'm a classical liberal, a free thinker. And as much as I don't like to admit it, defending my liberal values has suddenly become a conservative position.
|—Dave Rubin, in a video collaboration with Prager U|
David Joshua "Dave" Rubin (born 1976) is a progressive-turned-"classical liberal" and host of The Rubin Report on YouTube. Once a member of The Young Turks network, his content since leaving TYT has mostly been steered towards criticism of what he considers the regressive left, freedom of speech, feminism and political correctness. However, many of the guests Rubin has invited to his show have ties to the alt-right, neoreactionaries, Gamergate, and the men's rights movement – the very groups of people who despise and want to do away with these notions (Classical liberalism, amirite?).
He first gained notoriety for tacitly defending Israel's conduct during their war in Gaza in 2014, coming in conflict with the entire TYT panel on a 40-minute-long debate. He later repeated this same defense of Israeli war crimes and regurgitating of anti-Palestinian propaganda to Secular Talk. In hindsight, this was our first real look into just how reactionary he always was.
 See also
- Sargon of Akkad – Another well-known "classical liberal" from across the pond whom Rubin had the honor of inviting to his show. Twice.
- ↑ "PragerU: Why I Left the Left" (Feb. 6, 2017) YouTube
- ↑ Heated Israel-Palestine Discussion Erupts Into Passion & Honesty
- ↑ Kyle & Dave Rubin Debate Israel/ Palestine & More!
- ↑ Dave Rubin Joins Infowars LIVE To Talk About The Cult Of The Left
- ↑ Sargon of Akkad and Dave Rubin: Gamergate, Feminism, Regressive Left (Full Interview)
- ↑ Sargon of Akkad and Dave Rubin: Trump, Libertarians, and the Alt Right (Full Interview)