|Dolphins and money|
Wilcock claims in his book and on his website that everything from extraterrestrial visitation, 2012 phenomena to reincarnation and ancient aliens are all scientific and factual. He believes in "ancient prophecies" and how they apparently align with the "latest research in quantum physics." He wrote that in 2012 there would be a consciousness shift on Earth. It didn't happen.
In his book The Source Field Investigations (2011) he advocated intelligent design and vitalism by writing that all biological life on earth emerges directly out of an "energy source field". Wilcock also believes he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.
Wilcock's 2016 book is titled The Ascension Mysteries: Revealing the Cosmic Battle Between Good and Evil. According to historian Jason Colavito, who reviewed it, it is more about the cosmic battle between Wilcock and his high school bullies. See External sources.
- Free, Wynn; Wilcock, David (2004). The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?: Interdimensional Communication and Global Transformation. Frog Books. pp. 420. ISBN 978-1583940839.
- Wilcock, David (2011). The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies. Dutton. pp. 560. ISBN 978-0525952046.
- Wilcock, David (2013). The Synchronicity Key: The Hidden Intelligence Guiding the Universe and You. Dutton. pp. 528. ISBN 978-0525953678.
- Wilcock, David (2016). The Ascension Mysteries: Revealing the Cosmic Battle Between Good and Evil. Dutton. pp. 528. ISBN 978-1101984079.
- Divine Cosmos — Wilcock's web site
- Infopage on Coast to Coast AM
- Project Camelot interview, Part 1, with Kerry Cassidy
- Jason Colavito's review of The Ascension Mysteries Part 1