Help us beat last year's record of $7100!
Awesome! We are half way to our goal!
|Goal: $7,200||Donations so far: $6687.20|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate today!
Their main page describes their operation as "...provides specialty (sic) testing to healthcare practitioners around the world. A specialist and pioneer in essential and toxic elemental testing of multiple human tissues, the laboratory offers a wide array of functional testing. DDI’s tests are utilized in the assessment, detection, prevention, and treatment of heavy metal burden, nutritional deficiencies, gastrointestinal function, hepatic detoxification, metabolic abnormalities, and diseases of environmental origin."
 External Links
The articles DDI is objecting to:
- How the Urine Toxic Metals Test Is Used to Defraud Patients
- CARE Clinics, Doctor's Data, Sued for Fraud
- Be Wary of CARE Clinics and the Center for Autistic Spectrum Disorders (CASD)
- Slate article blasts the urine toxic metals test
- Shady clinic and lab under legal assault
- "Autism specialists" sued
- Laboratories Doing Nonstandard Laboratory Tests