F. Roger Devlin
|Voice of the voiceful|
|Lest women catch up|
|Bros before hoes|
“”It is well known to readers of this journal that white birthrates worldwide have suffered a catastrophic decline in recent decades.
|—First sentence of Sexual Utopia in Power (and it gets worse)|
He is particularly noteworthy for his essay Sexual Utopia in Power, which is the origin of many MRA subcultural memes, jargon and special definitions of words. It was originally published in the Occidental Quarterly in 2006 and came to the wider attention of the pickup artist subculture when Heartiste posted effusively about it in 2008. It is now widely advocated in the manosphere, with the /r/redpill subreddit listing it in the sidebar as "essential reading".
He has also done academic philosophy, writing Alexandre Kojève and the Outcome of Modern Thought (University Press of America, 2004).
- Articles by F. Roger Devlin, including Sexual Utopia in Power
- Hypergamy: How the harebrained notions of white nationalist F. Roger Devlin took the Manosphere by storm, We Hunted the Mammoth, May 2013
- ↑ https://www.toqonline.com/author/fdevlin/
- ↑ http://www.vdare.com/users/f-roger-devlin
- ↑ http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/07/23/decivilizing-human-nature-unleashed/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/ - listed in the table on the right, under "Theory Reading".
- ↑ http://www.amazon.com/Alexandre-Kojeve-Outcome-Modern-Thought/dp/0761829598