Fun:Left wing bastards
Left wing bastards are a breed of people that arose in the nineteenth century, and had their greatest influence in the first half of the twentieth century.. Their lineage can be traced back to the Robin Hood myth, if not further. The mantra of the classic LWB is "Fuck you Jack, I'm giving your stuff to someone else and taking 20% for the effort".
 Class members
 Biblical characters
- Jesus Christ, who recommended that people give up their property to the poor, and turn the other cheek when smitten (by bunnies ).
 National leaders
- Vladmir Lenin - spearheaded the Russian Revolution and then had a stroke, resulting in a madman taking charge. Bastard.
- Josef Stalin - leadership of the USSR resulted in the death of around 30 million people. Über-Bastard.
- Mao Zedong - leadership of the People's Republic of China resulted in the death of between 40-70 million people. Bastard.
- Fidel Castro - smokes cigars his entire life and still hasn't died of lung cancer. Bastard.
- Jacques Chirac - Won't enter an illegal war with the U.S., will you?! Bastard.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt - dragged the USA through a horrible depression, and into World War Two. Instituted hated socialist policies. Bastard.
- All Scandinavian Leaders. Bastards, the lot of them.
- Kim Jong-Il - the second boss in the only communist monarchy that has ever existed. Let millions of people die. Regarded by his countrymen as a demi-god. To him, human rights were a sin. Bastard.
 Various monarchs
- George III of England/Britain/UK. For taxing free British subjects in Vespucciland.
- Jon Daily (It's possible that whoever wrote "Jon Daily" was referring to this guy.)
- Stephen Colbert
- Al Franken
- George Clooney
- Michael Moore
- Sean Penn
 Novelists and other scribblers
- Karl Marx
- Charles Dickens
- Upton Sinclair
- Sinclair Lewis
- D. H. Lawrence
 Modern "magnates" and press barons
- George Soros
 Trashionalwikians (sic)
- (Please only self-add)
- Nobody important
- Boring person
- Her Sociality
- Da Goddamn Moonbat
- That guy that lives in Spain
- That cheese-eating surrender pinko monkey
 Mixed breeds
There are also people of a apparent dual nature who display complex behaviour, sometimes displaying all the attribute of an LWB but having property-respecting facets. It might be thought that this is intended to create a good public image and thereby deflect criticism thus increasing politically correct respect, but this is obviously not true. Is it... ?