Fun:Sir Paul McCartney
Sir Paul McCartney (1942 - still alive) was the cute Beatle. He still likes to play at being cute.
Of all the Beatles, he is the one who truly enjoyed being a "rock star", performing concerts, etc...
When Paul was 16, he wrote "When I'm Sixty-Four", showing an early affinity for binary arithmetic.
 Notable compositions and/or recordings
 With the Beatles
- Eleanor Rigby
- Penny Lane
- She's Leaving Home
- When I'm Sixty-Four
- Lady Madonna
- Back in the U.S.S.R.
- Helter Skelter
- Let It Be
- Oh! Darling
 Post Beatles
- Maybe I'm Amazed
- Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
- Band on the Run
- Listen to What the Man Said
- some silly love songs and a James Bond theme
- Coming Up
- Something about people living together in peace and harmony like the keys on a piano.
- Currently selling his soul to Starbucks.
 Misfires are bad for your career, Paul
- Pipes of Peace
- Press to Play (except for that ear candy of a title track)
- Flaming Pie
Left off all his greatest hits collections for good reason.
 All time low
Freedom. 'Nuff said.
 For other artists
- Come and Get It (performed by Badfinger)
 Recent history
Always mindful of the plight of less fortunate people, Sir Paul McCartney decided to use a portion of his not inconsiderable wealth to support manual workers suffering from industrial injuries. Sadly, after his support of a one legged gold digger yielded nothing but bitter fruit, he abandoned his altruistic project.