Genesis: Where Creation and Evolution Collide
|Our Feature Presentation|
Genesis: Where Creation and Evolution Collide (formerly known as Creation and Dr Dino) is an anticipated project by Resurrection Pictures. As of this time, the movie is being written. The summary as such is as follows:
“”Resurrection Pictures’ original film project, is a reworking of our Dr. Dino project. An entertaining movie based on the argument of Creation vs. Evolution that is currently in production."
 Suggested movie projects
Resurrection Pictures should feel free to use any of the following ideas:
- Nothing down under The story of a high school geography teacher who decides to begin telling the truth to his students about the non-existence of Australia. His evidence being that not once does the Bible mention Koalas, but does condemn people for binge drinking. The movie culminates in a tense courtroom showdown as the teacher defends himself against an unholy alliance of globe manufacturers, Kylie Minogue and Australian theme-pub owners.
- Where did I come from? A chilling drama following the life of a doctor who finally had the courage to stand up to the medical establishment and deny the lie of sexual reproduction, choosing instead to spread the truth of Stork theory. The doctor finds an unexpected ally in the form of a helpful robot.
- No stoners allowed A romantic comedy in which two parents face losing their child because an oppressive government, with no thought for freedom of religion, refuses to allow them to have their child stoned to death for being a glutton and a drunkard. The government surrenders when God shows his displeasure by randomly firing tornados at a country on the other side of the planet.
- It's just a cracker A Catholic bishop faces defrocking for claiming that the eucharist doesn't literally transform in to the flesh of Christ, insisting instead that it's a symbolic transformation. The high-lights of the film are a high-speed car chase through Vatican City, and a sub-plot of forbidden love with an altar boy.
- Plagues of Shrimp- A neopagan owner of a seafood resturaunt converts to the wonderful Religion of Christianity. Realizing that eating shrimp along with other seafood that is not fish is an abomination to God, he stops selling, greatly hurting his business. However divine retribution will strike as the Lord sends the Angel of Death to kill everyone who has eaten shrimp.