Genesis Park despite its name, is not a park, but a website. A dinosaur-themed creationist website.
Their motto? "Dinosaurs: living evidence of a powerful Creator." Yeah, dinosaurs are living, alright. Should the dinosaurs ever be successfully captured, we advise not angering your chief programmer. Like most other Creationist sites, Genesis Park is rather lax on scientific fact, rather free with the biblical interpretation, and rather condescending to the "Science" community at large, reinforcing the meme that scientists are trying to get God out of our lives.
Like all good non-virtual theme parks, there is a store where you can buy creationist material. I guess God needs his money, too.
 The well trodden arguments
- Here there be dragons - seriously. Every reference to a "dragon" in mythology is taken to be proof that dinos and man co-existed.
- The Loch Ness Monster is really a plesiosaur. We know, 'cause we have a doctored picture of it. By the way, that picture of the Chinese "monster" that most of the world thinks is a hoax or is a whale - it's not. It's a another plesiosaur.
- Alligators were found with dinos. Therefore science is dumb, 'cause alligators live today. Ohhh, Ahhh... top that, you Darwinists, you.
You can bet this isn't the sort of dinosaur they were thinking of.
 See also
 External links
- ↑ As if we needed one more
- ↑ Crichton, Michael Jurassic Park