|Part of the series on|
|A baker's dozen on sex|
Gerbiling involves, well, the introduction of small furry animals into a male human's anus in order to stimulate the prostate gland for sexual pleasure. In many juristictions this would be illegal. 
There is no evidence for the existence of gerbiling as an actual sex act. What is usually cited as proof is dubious and anectodal at best, and for some weird reason involves Richard Gere. For example, in Nasty Girl by Ma-ling Lee, she refers to a client who liked to stick rodents up his behind, let them suffocate and then have his "escort" dress in the sluttiest outfit she had (to make sure there was no mistaking her as a hooker) and take him to the hospital. Similar stories are repeated frequently in various e-mail chain letters. The actual story does not appear to have any basis in fact.
The notion of gerbilling (not necessarily restricted to homosexuals – the insertion of items into the rectum for purposes of autoeroticism is practised by heterosexuals as well) appears to be pure invention, a tale fabricated to demonstrate the depravity with which “faggots” pursue sexual pleasure. 
There are definitely much more fun things to do with your anus than shoving gerbils into it. [citation NOT needed]
 See also
- Colonic, for examples of other things you can stick up there.
- Gray aliens like a piece of ass.
- Garra rufa fish, another disgusting thing to do to animals.
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruelty_to_animals#In_law
- ↑ I think your father would disagree with that anal-ysis.
- ↑ Snopes.com - From Gere To Eternity (Worst. Pun. Ever)). The alleged hamster was not Tibetan.
- ↑ As usual, Snopes spoils our fun.
- ↑ http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/gerbil.asp
- ↑ The gerbil's name was Lemmiwinks, and he made it out alive