Help us beat last year's record of $7100!
|Goal: $7,200||Donations so far: $2510.25|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate today!
|Automatons led by a lunatic who looked like Charlie Chaplin|
|The Third Reich|
For a fleeting moment in early 2008, it looked like he might be a deep cover liberal, but he turned out to be nothing more than an FBI rat who was in it for the money. (Granted we're talking about a bunch of worthless dirtbags that need ratting on to begin with, but come on, FBI. We've upped our standards. Up yours.)
 In his own words
- October 2, 2007: "Jews love to complain about the 'Holocaust.' Let me tell you, there was no Holocaust in World War 2 -- but rest assured, there most certainly IS GOING TO BE a holocaust. I look forward to participating with zeal."
- January 15, 2007: "HAPPY MLK ASSASSINATION DAY! TODAY IS THE DAY AMERICA CELEBRATES THE BIRTH OF MARTIN LUTHER KING; WHOSE DEATH GAVE US ALL A DAY OFF FROM WORK! JUST THINK, IF WE KILL FOUR MORE, WE'LL GET A WHOLE WEEK OFF!!!!"
- June 18, 2007: "I think inter-racial couples deserve to be killed on site. The thing is, whenever one decides to kill such a couple, they must kill the non-white MALE first. If they kill the white female first, the non-white male runs away too fast to get!"
- January 11, 2006: Following a Moscow synagogue stabbing of nine Jews: I just want to take a moment to publicly applaud this action. Almighty God himself has commanded us to be at war with Satan and the spawn of Satan, and this man in Russia exercised that obligation today. I'm proud of him! Congratulations on the STABBING of FILTHY JEWS at a synagogue of Satan, Moscow, Russia!"
- October 30, 2007: Under the headline, " SENATE MAJORITY LEADER HARRY REID SAID TO BE PREPARING YET ANOTHER AMNESTY PROPOSAL FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS!, Turner wrote: "I ask the People of the State of Nevada to travel to Senator Reid's home and make clear to him the price of betraying our sovereign Will. I ask the People of Nevada to send Senator Reid the kind of message he cannot mistake….Don't think I'm talking out of my ass either. The last time I focused on a federal official like this, it was US District Judge Joan Humphrey-Lefkow of Chicago. I commented on my show that one of her rulings made her worthy of being killed. Some time later, someone broke into her home and slaughtered her mother and husband. The killer ultimately took his own life rather than be arrested, so there was no way to ever know if I actually influenced him to kill. Do we really have to test that possibility again? I'd rather not; but I recognize doing so is a tool available to me."
If you have the stomach for it, you can read more of his psychopathic bile here.
Turner first gained mild popularity as a caller to various conservative talk radio shows (Sean Hannity's in particular), and later started hosting a few unsuccessful radio shows of his own.
Turner was frequent caller on Sean Hannity's radio show, where he went by the handle "Hal from North Bergen", which led to a friendship between the two. To Hannity's credit, this was apparently prior to Turner outing himself as a Neo-Nazi, though Hal still had a record of making racially inflammatory comments during his calls, which didn't seem to bother Hannity much. During a Fox News interview with New Black Panther Party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz (himself a black anti-Semitic racist), Shabazz raised the issue of his relationship with Turner, at which point Hannity first denied knowing Turner - though he quickly recanted, stating that Turner had been banned from his radio show.
Turner claimed to have begun espousing his brand of extremism in reaction to losing the 2000 Republican nomination to the US Congress election from his district. He lost to Theresa de Leon, a female candidate of Puerto Rican descent.
Turner later started hosting the Turner Radio Network, his infamous online Neo-Nazi radio show (not to be confused with Turner Broadcast Media). Turner also operated a website and blog of the same name, both inoperative as of late 2009. Turner's sites were frequently the subject of DDOS attacks, and were also shut down several times by their host providers due to their perverse content.
Turner was promoting the concept that there were actual Amero coins and bills ready for circulation when the North American Union was started by the New World Order. He even posted images of what he claimed were the actual currency.  The "coins" were nothing more than fantasy medallions designed and minted by Daniel Carr , and the "bills" were political commentary artworks created by someone on Flickr named "aleatorysort".
 FBI informant
Evidence that Turner was a rat first surfaced in 2008, when hackers posted emails that were allegedly of him corresponding with an FBI agent. It came out in full when he was arrested in 2009 for death threats he made against US officials. Turner pleaded "not guilty" at his first trial, with his lawyer asserting in his defense that he was a trained FBI agent provocateur. In August 2010, Turner was finally found guilty and was sentenced to 2 years and 9 months in prison on December 21, 2010.
 See also
- Hal Turner on CNN
- Turner Radio Network - Former website of Turner's radio show, now run by friends. Features news on Turner's legal cases and files of his shows.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 HuffPo: Sean Hannity Confronted Over His Relationship With Neo-Nazi Hal Turner 31 March 2008
- ↑ http://www.opensecrets.org/races/summary.php?id=NJ13&cycle=2000
- ↑ http://www.ourcampaigns.com/CandidateDetail.html?CandidateID=1509
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20060523014201/http://www.ulsterpublishing.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=article&articleID=356782
- ↑ http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2003/fall/40-to-watch?page=0,7
- ↑ Educate Yourself-Hal Turner's AMERO Coin Story (via Internet Archive)
- ↑ Danel Carr - UNA Amero Pattern Coins
- ↑ AboveTopSecret.com: Proof that amero bills are fakes!
- ↑ http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2008/spring/russian-roulette
- ↑ "Lawyer: Man accused of judge threat was FBI source". Associated Press. July 28, 2009.
- ↑ "Blogger arrested in threats on federal judges". Hartford Courant. August 18, 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-18.
- ↑ U.S. radio host gets prison for threatening judges. Reuters. December 21, 2010.