| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
Henry Stevens is an American conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, publisher of pseudoscience, and self-proclaimed "WWII expert". He is the founder of the "German Research Project" (GRP) at Gorman, California that researches Nazi UFOs. Stevens posts on various online forums (Bonesandbehaviours, Anthroscape) as "fivepercenter".
German Research Project
Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke cautions that German Research Project "indicate[s] a sympathy for the Third Reich". The organisation itself is little more than a snail-mail address.
Nazi UFOs, Hitler in Antarctica, and pseudo-science
Stevens argues that mainstream historians and governments are liars who are covering up secret technologies such as flying discs invented by the Nazis. He also claims Hitler survived WWII in South America, before escaping to a secret underground base in Antarctica. His books on Nazi UFOs and Hitler survival theories (all published by Adventures Unlimited Press, which prints similar books on ancient aliens and other woo) are popular among tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists. He often writes about electro-propulsion (anti-gravity) mechanism devices for UFOs and other pseudoscience.
Online various webforums, Stevens, who posts as "fivepercenter," publishes statements of Holocaust denial:
"Let me tell you the reason you cannot ever get a list of victims totally anywhere near 6 million. It is because that figure was pulled out of thin air, whole cloth. Prior to 1960, the Hollywood Jews floated a figure of 2 million, whispered in interviews by Jews claiming to be "just a Hungarian boy," Yul Brenner, and pukes of his ilk. The 6 million figure has a history all its own. It originated in 1960 with William Shire, The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. Shire was a newspaper reporter stationed in Berlin during the war. He was the first to state the figure was 6 million and even had a source. The statement and source are given, as I recall, twice in the book. Shire's source, and only source, for the 6 million figure is the World Jewish Council, hardly an impartial body."
- Hitler's Flying Saucers: A Guide to German Flying Discs of the Second World War. (2002). Adventures Unlimited Press.
- Hitler's Suppressed and Still-secret Weapons, Science and Technology. (2007). Adventures Unlimited Press.
- "Saucer Kraut: Inside the German Research Project," Henry Stevens in interview with D. Guide, In: Paranoia: the Conspiracy Reader, Issue #15 (Winter 1996/97). pp. 40-45.
- Despite holding no qualifications in history, Stevens states in his books he is a "WWII expert".
- German Research Project
- Goodrick-Clarke, N. (2003). Black Sun: Aryan Cults, Esoteric Nazism, and the Politics of Identity. New York University Press. pp. 16-17.
- Henry Stevens SOT radio Nazi UFOs, secret technology, Antarctica
- The Antarctic Survival Myth
- Holocaust denial Anthroscape. Jun 22, 2013.