| Someone is wrong on|
Hunter Avallone (b. November 11, 1996) is a
very arrogant bible thumping Christian conservative blogger and YouTube commentator. He is best known for his video "The Truth About Transgenders[sic]"; and his video-responses to various liberal YouTube commentators.
Views on LGBT groups
Avallone gained national recognition with his video "The Truth about Transgenders". As of 21 September 2016, it had over 390,000 views. Several LGBT websites criticized his transphobia. In the video, he quotes professor Paul R. McHugh, a prominent opponent of sex transition surgery, despite the fact that much of the research McHugh references is outdated or misrepresented.
Avallone's video on the Target bathroom boycott has also gained notoriety. Avallone claims that allowing transgender individuals to use the bathroom that corresponds to their gender identity affects the rights of others, and will risk the safety of children. However, he clarified that he doesn't hate transgender groups, and believes that "they should have equality and equal rights just like everyone else".
On June 25th 2017, Avallone expressed his intention to attend a "Freedom of Speech Rally" being held the next day in Washington DC, which featured Alt-Right leader and white nationalist Richard Spencer as the headlining speaker.
Back in the day, he used to make creationist videos, which sometimes resulted in Jaclyn Glenn making response videos. However, in a video about fat-shaming, he made an evolutionary argument as to why fat people are overall less attractive, implying that he has dropped his creationist beliefs.
- Lauren Southern - Love interest
how cute!,fellow conservative wingnut and insufferable asshole-at-arms.
- Blaire White - Former archnemesis, male-to-female transgender woman, another fellow conservative wingnut and insufferable asshole,
Avallone's secret sexual fantasy, used to call eachother "faggot" when asked about the other true love? aww.
- David Duke - Close relative, mentor, role-model, biological father?
"I am your father!"
- Mel Gibson - Favourite actor/director, fan of his work on screen (especially his rants).
- Andrew Jackson - Greatest President in the History of the United States of America, race-relations expert, knew how to deal with foreigners, treated black people with the respect they deserved, wanted to disband the Electoral College to stay in power.
- Crusades - Evil Christian expansion into the Middle East to steal the land of innocent and peaceful Muslims for no reason.
Land the Muslims totally didn't steal from Christians. And to kill infidels in the name of God not to liberate Christians who were getting oppressed by the invading Muslims, Christians who had lived there for generations before the Muslims showed up, oh no, not at allbecause Christianity sucks, and Islam is OK besides selling child brides & sex slaves to men who were allowed to beat them severly whenever, it's a pretty OK religion.
- 5 Blatant Lies in Hunter Avallone's Transphobic Rant, Pride.com, 3 March 2016
- YouTube Star Hunter Avallone Posts Egregiously Transphobic Video, Wet Paint, Function X, 3 March 2016
- http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120, Wall Street Journal, Paul McHugh, 26 October 2016
- The Wall Street Journal’s Ignorance on LGBTQ Issues Is Alarming, Slate, June 16, 2014
- Archive of Facebook Event page for Richard Spencer rally