|Someone is wrong on|
The JIDF or Jewish Internet Defence Force is an unofficial online advocacy/hacktivism group for the state of Israel, purportedly dedicated to opposing jihadism and antisemitism on the Web, but more accurately opposing Islam itself. The JIDF opposes all mosques. They castigate as hypocrites the opponents of the mosque near Ground Zero, on the grounds that mosques should be opposed everywhere, not just in Manhattan.
 Controversial approaches
The JIDF's inflammatory attacks on Islam include "we are against ALL mosques, as they are tributes to the genocidal pedophile false prophet (idol), Muhammad, who was a murderer of Jews." They also condemned an imam for antisemitism for saying that Jews are "the scum of the human race, the rats of the world, the violators of pacts and agreements, the murderers of the prophets." The disconnect does not appear to register: their attacks on demeaning rhetoric are interspersed with demeaning rhetoric.
Advocacy for the group frequently takes the form of tattling violations of Terms of Service on various websites to remove antisemitic comments or sites, or drawing attention to the removal of pro-Israel comments or sites. Recently, the JIDF claimed credit for "taking control" of an anti-Israel page ("Israel is not a country, de-list it!") on Facebook and removing its members. 
- ↑ About, JIDF Website
- ↑ "During Ramadan Celebrations, Obama Supports Ground Zero Mosque (as do the "protesters"...just not at Ground Zero)" JIDF Website
- ↑ "Islam: 'Jews are Apes and Pigs'", JIDF Website
- ↑ "JIDF Shuts Them Down!", Jewish Herald-Voice
- ↑ "Facebook Destroys Massive Pro-Israel Jewish Communities"
- ↑ Jerusalem Post retrieved 4th September 2010
- ↑ It is uncertain if they help or harm their own cause.