|One of the|
|And a dirty dozen more|
 Political positions
Pavlich is also a gun nut, if that's a surprise to anybody. She was one of the many fringe pundits that came out against the United Nations "Arms Trade Treaty" which would ban trading arms with countries or terrorist groups that would use said weapons to commit genocide or acts of terror. She calls it the "Small Arms Trade Treaty" (instead of what it's actually called, just "Arms Trade Treaty") mainly so it would sound more like the UN was hell-bent on taking guns from civilians. She said it was "good news" it wouldn't pass because Pavlich doesn't seem to understand that the treaty wouldn't affect American domestic policy on guns, just trading between nations.
This position is at odds with her obsession with Operation Fast and Furious, where she angrily claimed that the Obama administration purposely sold guns to Mexican cartels and that saying it was a failed operation was just a cover after the public found out. Obama did this as part of his master plan to get support for more gun control.
As of now, she spends most of her time bitterly calling John McCain a RINO, while heaping praise over Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, Rick Perry, and Rand Paul. She believes arguing for the abolishment of Social Security will win the youth vote. Afterall, when have young people ever cared about their parents and grandparents? She's also prone to argumentum ad populum, such as referencing a poll that shows the majority of Americans don't believe climate change is a threat somehow proves her right.
"Much of the recent gun control debate around the country has been centered around “high capacity magazines,” which begs the question, just how many rounds of ammunition should a law abiding citizen be legally capable of putting into their gun? The answer is, as many rounds as it takes to stop a violent threat."
"If you’re a conservative, you must read The Great Destroyer: Barack Obama’s War on the Republic by David Limbaugh and What the (Bleep) Just Happened: A Happy Warrior's Guide to the Great American Comeback by Monica Crowley. Then, pass them along to your “undecided” voter friends."
 See also
- ↑ Oh, those goddamn dinosaurs.
- ↑ Everybody grab a tin-foil hat!
- ↑  Has there ever been a better example of Gore's Law being violated?
- ↑ http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/06/03/kerry-us-will-sign-un-gun-control-treaty-n1612121
- ↑ http://www.scribd.com/doc/145792183/ATT-Myths-and-Facts
- ↑ http://townhall.com/columnists/katiepavlich/2012/04/16/opening_the_flood_gates_on_fast_and_furious
- ↑ No, really, she wants to run against McCain.
- ↑ http://townhall.com/columnists/katiepavlich/2010/11/23/sarah_palins_america_by_heart
- ↑ http://townhall.com/columnists/katiepavlich/2011/09/08/want_to_win_the_youth_vote,_talk_about_social_security
- ↑ http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2011/02/17/obamas_great_outdoors_initiative
- ↑ http://www.wildcat.arizona.edu/article/2012/12/ua-cant-be-blamed-for-ideological-indoctrination-125
- ↑ http://townhall.com/columnists/katiepavlich/page/2
- ↑ http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/06/13/practicing-catholic-nancy-pelosi-calls-late-term-abortion-sacred-ground-n1619536