Lawsonomy is a religion/philosophy developed by Alfred Lawson. It is a collection of various kinds of woo without anything linking them besides the fact that they were developed by the same person. His claims include:
- Being able to live to 200. He didn't.
- He made physics discoveries such as "zig-zag-and-swirl", "penetrability", and "suction and pressure". Apparently these are on par with Einstein's theory of relativity.
- The worldwide adoption of his principles by 2000. In case you hadn't noticed, this didn't work out, either.
- Banks are the cause of economic woe. This one might actually be somewhat correct - the most recent economic crisis was caused in part by banks.
- The books (lawsonomy.org)