Liars for Jesus
Liars for Jesus is a book by Chris Rodda, a researcher with the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, rebutting many of the distortions of history used to bolster the "Christianisation" of America.
Starting with the non-existent importing of 20,000 Bibles by Congress at some time after 1777 the book debunks many of the myths on which the fundamentalist evangelists base their case(s). Rodda has recently made the whole book available as a free download in order to fight the myths peddled by theocrats like David Barton.
- WallBuilders, the source of much of the bunk Chris Rodda refutes
- The United States as a Christian nation
- Lying for Jesus
- This Week in Christian Nationalism - Rodda's blog
- Liars for Jesus - PDF download
- Liars for Jesus - Amazon link
- Liars for Jesus official site
- Rodda's Youtube channel
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars: Do Well by Doing Good