There are so many liberal delusions, in many areas of their so-called "thought". This is but a brief overview. For more details, just read the New York Times, or watch the mainstream media spin the news.
ism and economic issues
- Government programs create wealth better than free enterprise.
- The best solution to any perceived problem is a large-scale government program.
- Corporations are inherently evil.
- The government is inherently good and should control every aspect of citizens' lives.
- Higher taxes won't discourage innovation or humans from doing business.
 War and the military
- The war in Iraq was a part of a mass conspiracy to expand the government's autocratic grip on the American people, and to secure oil flows from the region.
- America deserved the 9/11 terrorist attack (this opinion is also voiced by many right-wing fundamentalists, from the perspective that the United States has been corrupted by secularism and paganism).
- If country does not have a strong military, it will be safer.
- The best result for America would be to lose the war in Iraq.
 Crime and guns
- Personal firearms do not deter crime.
- Being nice to criminals will cure their antisocial behaviour.
- Guns can't be used for defence ever.
- When it comes to modifying human behavior, 30 years of politics can override 3 billion years of biology.
- Women and men are exactly the same.
 Family values
- Children are better off being raised by the State than by their parents.
- Some children are better off being murdered in the womb than being raised by their parents.
- So-called "gay rights" are more important than Judeo-Christian morality.
- It is NOT okay to stone rebellious or disobedient children like the bible says.
 Liberal hate and racism
- The majority of conservatives are rich white elitist males.
- The majority of conservatives are racist rednecks.
- All white heterosexual males are conservatives
- Women who choose to be housewives are weak pussies who hate their gender.
- Mockery, or calling someone a redneck, is sufficient to win an argument.
- Anyone who disagrees with a liberal about affirmative action is a racist.
- Anyone who disagrees with a liberal about Israel policy is a racist anti-Semite.
- Enacting racial quotas for education or employment is not racist.
- People who don't have gay sex are homophobes
- George W. Bush is a bumbling idiot who cannot string a sentence together. (See also: Bushisms)
 Liberal paranoia
- There is a mass conspiracy by conservatives to control and manipulate the media (see also: Rupert Murdoch).