Marilyn Musgrave was a three-term Republican congresswoman from Colorado. She lost her bid for re-election in the November 2008 election. The American Conservative Union named Musgrave the "Most Conservative Member of the House of Representatives," giving her a lifetime rating of 99. (In contrast, John McCain's lifetime rating is 82.3 and Rick Santorum's was 88.1.) She is a strong opponent of same-sex marriage and was the main sponsor of the Federal Marriage Amendment to the Constitution, which limited the legal definition of marriage to a union between a man and a woman.
 Home schooling
She accepted donations from the American Securities PAC (political action committee), of which one of the contributors was the owner of an American chemical company that manufactures sodium fluoroacetate, or Compound 1080, which was found in Iraq, and was alleged to be used to assist in kidnapping and assassinations.
 Funny, apparently
- ↑ http://www.acuratings.org/2006all.htm#CO
- ↑ http://www.gay.com/news/article.html?2005/11/30/2
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_School_Legal_Defense_Association
- ↑ http://www.votesmart.org/bio.php?can_id=2703
- ↑ http://www.ontheissues.org/House/Marilyn_Musgrave_Abortion.htm
- ↑ RollCall:Former Rep. Musgrave Takes Job With Susan B. Anthony List
- ↑ http://www.annistonstar.com/showcase/2008/as-open-0819-jflemingcol-8h19l4349.htm
- ↑ http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9345470/detail.html