|Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
| Christ died so that we may|
write articles about
|A multi-chef broth|
|Devil's in the details|
|The pearly gates|
Mark Dice (born 1977) is an ultraconservative Christian American conspiracy theorist, social critic, activist, homophobe, anti-Semite, author, misogynist and racist. He professes conspiratorial beliefs about the New World Order and the Illuminati and their evil plans to destroy Christianity and humanity, and bring about a one world socialist government ruled by the Satanic left-wing Antichrist who will make everyone wear Google Glasses.
 Rolling the Dice
Dice first gained attention in 2005 when he published his first book, The Resistance Manifesto - basically, a 415 page piece of
toilet paper "literature" for his followers, known as the Resistance. Here, he outlines the following beliefs:
- God is real because the Bible says so, and all atheists and non-Christians are really Satanists, "trapped in the system."
- The wacky Revelation ending to the Bible is happening now.
- 9/11 was perpetrated by the U.S. government.
- The formation of a One World Government is currently in progress.
- The historical Illuminati still exist, and are presently responsible for this One World Government, the moral erosion of humanity, the destruction of Christianity and all other things conservative.
- The Illuminati are using bread and circuses to keep the population distracted from their sinister plans.
Later books include The Illuminati Facts and Fiction (2009), a more secular version of the Manifesto which he forces down the throat of all his YouTube viewers, The New World Order Facts and Fiction (2010) and The Orwellian Nightmare Come True (2011). His books are generally poorly written (apparently Prince Phillip is Prince of 'Whales') and poorly sourced. They do contain some elements of truth, but mainly consist of fear-mongering bullshit that has been repeated over and over again by idiot after idiot. Dice is also the author of The Book On Dating: Strategies Every Guy Should Know where he claims that the New World Order wants to turn our youth into promiscuous swine and that the strategies he offers in his book can help prevent this. He has also written Causing Trouble: High School Pranks, College Craziness and Moving To California, The Illuminati In The Music Industry and Inside The Illuminati, and you must buy all these books, or else you're a brain-dead zombie. Considering Dice's science denial and promotion of outdated crank ideas, could he be also regarded as a brain dead zombie?
Dice is also a frequent guest on the Alex Jones Show, where he promoted his books, his 2010 Super Bowl boycott (apparently watching a two-hour sporting event once a year will destroy America) and a load of other nonsense. This relationship with Jones ceased in 2011, following a dispute which he outlined in one of his YouTube videos. For a brief period, Dice mocked Jones in a series of weekly "Alex Jones Parody Videos" he posted on his YouTube channel, some of which were actually quite amusing. The relationship between Dice and Jones was mended in mid-2013 and now Dice has returned to being a frequent guest on Jones' show. Many of Dice's supporters whom he shunned during his anti-Alex Jones period for questioning him have since vented their anger at Dice on his Facebook page and YouTube channel.
 "Exposing" public ignorance
Dice has also posted videos on his YouTube channel with clickbait titles, purporting to show the ignorance of the average American but in reality just a flamboyant display of nutpicking and confirmation bias. These videos are done in the style of Jay Leno's "Jaywalking" segments. One video is "Obama Supporters Petition to Repeal the FIRST AMENDMENT. Seriously! Watch!", and another features Dice interviewing people at a Southern California beach who seem not to know what the Fourth of July commemorates.
While entertaining, these videos do not present compelling proof of an ignorant populace as Dice would like you to believe. The first amendment video shows him speaking in a bored monotone about how a petition "supports the repeal of the first amendment" while people are concentrating instead on filling in the (unseen) clipboard contents. His fourth of July video is a series of leading questions where Dice earnestly claims to believe a false statement, acting like a blandly ignorant local TV reporter, and people appear to go with it out of friendly politeness or an unwillingness to create conflict. (Dice: "Isn't it ironic at all that we blast off fireworks that are made in China, when we're celebrating independence from the Chinese Empire?" Member of public: "Um. Maybe...")
 Asking God to kill people he doesn't like
In a February 2012 YouTube broadcast, Dice prayed for the death of rapper Lil Wayne, using Psalm 139:19 as justification for his stance after Wayne released a song which allegedly featured Satanic "gay sex rituals." After Wayne was hospitalized following a series of seizures in March 2013, Dice used this as "proof" that God exists and is listening to his prayer requests. 
Dice also prayed for God to murder singer Ke$ha, after she released a music video with "Illuminati" symbolism.
Dice attacked some of his followers by calling them "pussies" and "zombies" for them disagreeing with his prayer requests to kill these individuals .
 Christian persecution....in America?
Dice is also a strong sufferer of persecution complex. He believes that Christianity is the Illuminati's prime enemy, and as a result, "true" Christians all over America and the world are being persecuted. He points to a wide variety of nonsensical "evidence" to support his claim. For example, in 2014 Dice called for college sports teams with devil mascots to change their names as he saw it as "anti-Christian bigotry" (ignoring the fact that other faiths also profess belief in literal 'devils'?) Dice also points to the growing prevalence of 'Satanism' in the music industry and will use anti-Christian quotes made by entertainers as further evidence of Christian persecution.
 Radio shows
Dice previously hosted his own brief-lived radio show, John Conner's Resistance Radio, when he went under the pseudonym John Conner. Some of his archived shows still remain accessible on the internet. He also later ran Mark Dice Live! on Volke.com from 2011-12.
 The Dice keeps rolling
In 2016, Dice celebrated ten years of his hard work in exposing and opposing the Illuminati and their sinister plots of destruction. In recent times, he has eased down on the conspiracy rhetoric and has dedicated more time to ridiculing the American left and the alleged culture of "social justice warriors", whom he believes are nothing but tools of the evil NWO. He has continued conducting his man-on-the-street interviews in San Diego, making fun of the zombies who oppose Trump, support Bernie Sanders and who believe in transgender rights. Dice has also repeatedly attacked the Black Lives Matter movement, accusing it of promoting violence against whites. Despite now concerning himself with similar nonsense as the Trump crowd, Dice has not overtly come out as a Trump supporter, though has expressed some sympathy.
 Stopped clock
As should be obvious by now, Dice may be crazy and unpleasant most of the time, but at times he has promoted reasonable things, invariably for the wrong reasons. He has expressed skepticism towards figures including David Icke, Alex Jones, Kevin Trudeau, Harold Camping, Glenn Beck and Fred Phelps.
Dice took strong stands on civil liberties issues in his book The Orwellian Nightmare Come True.
Lastly, he has also denounced multiple conspiracy theories that are obviously false, including the Boston Marathon bombing, Sandy Hook and Santa Barbara shootings, openly mocking people who believe they were false flag attacks. The videos got more than a few conspiracy nuts mad. Just look at all those "thumbs downs". His most stopped clock moment happened fairly recently when he denounced the idea of celebrities being killed by the Illuminati (Robin Williams in particular) and mocked said conspiracy nuts. Despite probably being his most reasonable video it has the highest number of downvotes than any of his other ones, effectively meaning that a good chunk of YouTube is even crazier than Mark Dice. He is now thought to be part of the Illuminati by many conspiracy theorists on YouTube. Some have even went as far as to make response videos to refute the videos they don't like.
Mark Dice responded to the accusations of him being a shill with satire... and The Vigilant Christian takes it seriously, and pull a Galileo Gambit. The same Youtuber has a series exposing Mark Dice. Why?
Ironically, Mark Dice can be a great source for the debunking of conspiracy theories, a few including Shia LaBeouf's behavior being MKULTRA Mind Control, Joan Rivers being murdered by the Illuminati, John Lennon, exposing them, and the Tarsus Club.
Mark Dice has recently castigated the Flat Earth conspiracy crowd by ridiculing them mercilessly in recent YouTube videos. He breaks away from his Biblical texts that tend to show it to be a book promoting a geocentric, stationary, and enclosed system. Mark Dice has taken to task rapper B.o.B. who recently attacked Neil DeGrasse Tyson in his songs over the standard "ball Earth" stance. Mark Dice also did a follow up video making fun of the "Flat Earthers" calling him a government shill covering up the truth of an Illuminati conspiracy to hide the true shape of the world.  Instead of wasting time debunking their rants he told the commenters to go back to elementary school and read a book.
 Conspiracy against Christians
He often accuses liberals of wanting to exterminate Christians. 
 See also
- Ron Paul - Dice's choice for President in 2008 and 2012. A favorite amongst Dice-like people. Although you might think someone as deeply invested in the religious right and social conservatism as him would dig Huckabee, Perry and Santorum, but they've got too many disagreements, like on war.
- Luke Rudkowski
- Paleolibertarianism - Dice's political views in a nutshell.
- ↑ Buy the book, zombies!
- ↑ Boycott the bread and circus Super Bowl or prepare to die in a FEMA camp! 
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrgMoRqAR0A
- ↑ Obama Supporters Petition to Repeal the FIRST AMENDMENT. Seriously! Watch!
- ↑ Americans don't know why we celebrate 4th of July
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7HmcHMl7DY
- ↑ Answering Diceman's prayers.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/312839850745278464
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ
- ↑ http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/11/activist-mark-dice-dresses-up-as-santa-to-protest-black-friday-bullhorns-shoppers-lined-up-outside-2835658.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRZSEfpG4xQ&list=UUzUV5283-l5c0oKRtyenj6Q
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwG5gTFUM3c
- ↑ He is so amazingly lucid that, if you had never heard of him before, you could confuse him for a skeptic for a bit
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50L0g8vh0tI
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQv9GP8ktQ4&index=5&list=PLTHDvEc6d7JGS1eC9ddL76-stIw40_L2x
- ↑ http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20iywf_shia-labeouf-illuminati-mk-ultra-mind-control-breakdown-leads-to-arrest-mark-dice_news,
- ↑ http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x259wqj_joan-rivers-murdered-by-illuminati-over-anti-obama-comments-according-to-conspiracy-theorists_news
- ↑ http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22jv2z_john-lennon-exposed-the-illuminati-in-rare-interview_news
- ↑ http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22734h_the-tarsus-club-exposed-illuminati-meeting-like-bohemian-grove-bilderberg-group-truth-revealed_news
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uzUGnE-qxM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xHYAEaAJ28
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqm2HQQeHBg