There have, in the course of history, been several massacres by believers in Jehovah, Allah and Jesus. This is something they don't like to mention when they talk of God's love, or Allah the merciful and compassionate. Fuck'em, here's a list of their crimes:
- Ten massacres of the enemies of God ("enemies of God" includes children laughing at someone's bald patch).
- State-sanctioned murder of Christians by pagans until Christianity became the official religion.
- Numerous massacres of pagans by Christian mobs in the fourth and fifth centuries CE, including a lady.
- Massacres of Jews in England (12th century) and Switzerland (14th century).
- Albigensian Crusade kills between 200,000 and a million Cathars in France.
- The massacre of Jews and Muslims after the Crusaders captured Jerusalem.
- The Thirty Years' War started as a conflict between Catholic and Protestant Germans and eventually drew most of the continent into war, creating the most death and devastation Europe would suffer until the World Wars.
- Bartholomew's day Massacre in France leaves up to 30,000 Protestants dead.
 Nineteenth century
- Pogroms against Jews begin in Russia.
 Twentieth Century
- In a century where everyone seemed bent on killing everyone else, Followers of the One God played their part in the killing, whether it was in...
- Millions of Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs killed during the partition of India in tit-for-tat massacres between all three.
- Guatemala, where Efraín Ríos Montt's massacres of villagers may have embarrassed his friends, Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell,
- The former Yugoslavia, where a secular state collapsed into religiously-based mutual hatred, or
- Algeria's "Triangle of Death" in which Islamic fundamentalists killed, well, anybody they didn't like.
 Twenty-first century
- Al Qaeda's numerous crimes are countered by George W. Bush, who claimed that God wanted him to invade Iraq.
- The back and forth murder of Israeli Jews and Palestinian Muslims based on a mythical claim to the Holy Land.
- Routine executions and honor killings in the Middle East in the name of tribal morality.