|One of the|
|And a dirty dozen more|
“”[Police pepper spray is] like a derivative of actual pepper. It’s a food product, essentially.
|—Megyn Kelly, on the Lieutenant John Pike incident|
Megyn Kelly is essentially a former lawyer and current Faux News anchor babe-in-chief, essentially. She is often on Bill O'Reilly's show where she essentially gets a free pass from Papa Bear. She has a law degree and hosts a "news" show immediately following Fox and Friends, essentially. And speaking of Billo, Kelly is basically his female clone, essentially, being known for getting into shouting matches with her guests, spouting wingnut talking points, then making condescending remarks when rebutted with actual facts, or just essentially letting wingnuts themselves spout their talking points, essentially. She was one of the early birds to hype the New Black Panthers manufactroversy, essentially. Like many of the news babes, she has parleyed her Faux career into modeling for, essentially, girlie magazines on the side.
Whenever she speaks, essentially, you risk damaging brain cells, so keep a distance.
- ↑ 21 November 2011, The O’Reilly Factor
- ↑ Fox News bio
- ↑ Megyn Kelly And Anthony Weiner Get Into Shouting Match Over Clarence Thomas
- ↑ Megyn Kelly vs. Kirsten Powers on NBPP
- ↑ Dave Silverman vs. Megyn Kelly over atheist billboard
- ↑ Megyn Kelly "bitch slaps" Gloria Allred over Tim Tebow ad
- ↑ Megyn Kelly loses it
- ↑ Megyn Kelly drops the "S-bomb" on Billo
- ↑ Ann Althouse on Megyn Kelly
- ↑ Carl Paladino on Megyn Kelly
- ↑ Kelly on NBPP, Newshounds
- ↑ GQ photoshoot