Miroljub Petrović is a Serbian wannabe geologist, fraudster, Young Earth Creationist, conspiracy theorist, mysoginist, homophobe, antivaxxer, vegetarian, ghostbuster and quack. He is the leader of a
one-man obscure organization called the Center for Natural Studies (Serbian: Centar za prirodnjačke studije).
Once an atheist, Petrović was conscripted during the breakup of Yugoslavia and sent to the front. After the war, he was recruited by Adventists. They gave him funds and opportunities to appear on local TV stations in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia (where he even had a chance to appear on a public TV program, "Fringe Science" (Croatian: Na rubu znanosti). Petrović graduated from the Faculty of Mining and Geology of Belgrade University, despite holding creationist views. He attempted to enroll for Ph.D. studies, but the university staff condemned his appearances on TV, rejected his master's thesis as scientifically unbased and denied his request. Nevertheless, this doesn't prevent Petrović from occasionally presenting himself as a Ph.D.
However, Petrović had no guts to present himself publicly as an Adventist in Serbia, where the majority of the population is Eastern Orthodox. Adventists eventually excluded him from their ranks. Petrović now declares himself an Orthodox Christian (despite the fact that he maintained Adventist beliefs, such as treating Saturday as the day of Sabbath and advocating circumcision) and he is close to some Orthodox circles in Serbia. Others see him as a wolf in sheep's clothing. Among those who are close with Petrović are Dveri srpske,.
In 2010 Petrović "opened" "clinics" for treating homosexuality.
Petrović has translated books by Protestant authors, such as Ellen G. White, often publishing them as his own and presenting them as Eastern Orthodox. He translated the book Babylon Mystery Religion by Ralph Woodrow. Woodrow withdrew his book from sale and refuted his earlier claims in a new book, but Petrović still sells it.
 Debating style
Petrović can be very persuasive. He makes appearances and holds lectures only if there is no smart opponent who can make fun of him. His apparent calmness and mumbling about Vatican and natural medicine are sufficient for less educated audience. Only places where Petrović meets resistance are Orthodox internet forums, as he thinks that majority will always be with him. Surprisingly or not, true Orthodox Christians regularly expose his Adventist heresy and frauds. Petrović regularly accuse them for being demon worshipers and advocates usage of "Moses Law" as a way in dealing with them.
 Institute for Natural Medicine
- bachelor of science in natural medicine (BS)
- master of science in natural medicine (MS)
- doctor of naturopathy in natural medicine (ND)
Problems with this "medicine school" are:
- has a B.Sc as director (although he is listed as Ph.D)
- more precisely, a bachelor of geology, not medicine
- website of the institute is hosted by a free web hosting provider
- has seat in Sacramento, CA, out of reach of the Serbian judicial system.
 Institute for National History
Institute for National History is the latest Petrović's endeavor. Nedleess to say, "doctor Petrović" has again teamed up with pseudohistorians such as Jovan I. Deretić (not to be confused with Jovan Deretić, a famous Serbian literature historian).
 Vesti011 - Trustworthy News
Petrović is associated with "news" portal Vesti011. Asside from biased and distorted news, the portal is full of conspiracy theoris and pseudoscience. It is not excluded that Mr. Petrović is sole contributor to this news portal.
 The Netherlands
Petrović has published a YouTube video  in which he threatens to blow up Dutch dykes and the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia if Ratko Mladić, Radovan Karadžić and Vojislav Šešelj remain imprisoned. The Dutch secret service (AIVD) started investigating him. Although he probably wasn't serious, he finally went too far and became known to wider population in Serbia and the Netherlands. On May 10th 2012, Serbian police arrested Petrović. He was released pending trial two day later.
 Miroljub Petrović's greatest
- Easter Island is triangular and triangle is an occult symbol. Also, the moai are symbols of demon worship.
- Love is a demonic obsession. Girls should avoid boys and vice versa until marriage and commit themselves to more spiritual values.
- Demons drew the Nazca lines.
- Novak Đoković[wp] owes his successes to demons. Also Đoković deserves death by sword for premarital sex.
- Demons gave Serbia, a relative underdog, win over Germany on World Cup 2010 in order to fool and destroy Serbs
- Heavy metal music is evil, even if it glorifies God.
- Finnish heavy metal/hard rock band Lordi[wp] won the Eurovision Song Contest because their song offends the Creator.
- Marija Šerifović[wp] is a covert lesbian, and her victory at the Serbia debut appearance on the Eurovision Song Contest is due to a conspiracy of gay lobbyists in order to contaminate "healthy tissue" in Serbia.
- Osama bin Laden was, in fact, a Jesuit and part of plan for
AmericanCatholic domination in world.
 See also (if you must)
- Creation6days - Miroljub Petrović's personal web site and forum
- Creationwiki entry on "Center for Natural Studies"
- Miroljub Petrović.com - A fan/mocking site
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 http://miroljubpetrovic.com/
- ↑ INM Staff
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sywNncLTykI
- ↑ http://www.creation6days.com/diskusije/news.php?readmore=13
- ↑ INM - Degree Programs
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZXS03yc4ww&feature=player_embedded#!
- ↑ AteistBlog.com: Clerical extremist want to destroy the biggest dam in Netherlands
- ↑ http://www.creation6days.com/diskusije/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=4&rowstart=60
- ↑ http://www.creation6days.com/diskusije/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=4&rowstart=1840
- ↑ Miroljub Petrović on Nazca lines
- ↑ Miroljub Petrović on Novak Djokovic (Đoković)
- ↑ Miroljub Petrović on Serbia-Germany match
- ↑ To be fair, I mean, seriously, anyone who beats Germany had to have a pact with something supernatural.
- ↑ http://www.creation6days.com/diskusije/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=4&rowstart=13440
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 http://www.creation6days.com/diskusije/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=4&rowstart=15300
- ↑ In fact, Šerifović owes her victory mostly to "neighbor voting[wp]" and the numerous Serbian diaspora.
- ↑