Malaria misdiagnosis is a problem in Asia and Africa. In one study, out of 414 patients going to hospitals using clinical diagnosis, 412 were prescribed anti-malarial drugs, even though 413 tested negative for malaria.
 See also
- ↑ Apparently Miraculous Cures: What Do They Tell Us?
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Overdiagnosis and mistreatment of malaria among febrile patients at primary healthcare level in Afghanistan: observational study, Toby Leslie, Amy Mikhail, Ismail Mayan, Mohammed Anwar, Sayed Bakhtash, Mohammed Nader, Clare Chandler, Christopher J M Whitty, Mark Rowland, BMJ 2012;345:e4389.
- ↑ Symptom overlap for malaria and pneumonia--policy implications for home management strategies, Källander K, Nsungwa-Sabiiti J, Peterson S., Acta Trop. 2004 Apr;90(2):211-4.
- ↑ Malaria misdiagnosis: an interview with Dr Toby Leslie, July 26, 2012.
- ↑ Conspiracy Planet: ADHD Conspiracy-Scam: Million US Kids Misdiagnosed
- ↑ Natural News:One million children misdiagnosed with ADHD