|Someone is wrong on|
While an ostensibly admirable goal to keep check on the media (quis custodiet ipsos custodes?), it does not so much expose "liberal bias" as try to ram a Republican agenda in all over the place. The site also has a blatant anti-science agenda, often bashing stories on evolution and global warming that don't give time to wingnut creationist or denialist perspectives.
Newsbusters' methods for exposing the media's bias toward liberalism include only reporting instances that they perceive as liberal and copy/pasting from blogs that have actual, clearly stated liberal biases.
 See also
- WorldNetDaily (both employ Jill Stanek)
- Hostile media effect
- Media Matters for America - The liberal counterpart, slightly biased towards facts
- ConWebWatch, a site that criticizes NewsBusters
- DeSmog Blog's category for their global warming denial
- NewsBusters on Biased Reasoning and Conspiracies, Discover magazine
- ↑ Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? is a Latin phrase from the Roman poet Juvenal, which literally translates to "Who will guard the guards themselves?" and is translated in colloquial English as "Who watches the watchmen?"
- ↑ Newsbusters, exposing the cleverly hidden liberal bias at the Daily Kos