Help us beat last year's record of $7100!
Awesome! We are half way to our goal!
|Goal: $7,200||Donations so far: $6687.20|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate today!
|Someone is wrong on|
- Not to be confused with MSNBC, who probably aren't aware this site copied 4/5ths of their name.
nsnbc.me, or nsnbc ìnternational, is a lowercase alternative news site created in 2013 by a Danish man named Christoff Lehmann as a replacement for his blog. The website is one of the more professional-looking crank sites. However, under the shiny exterior, the website supports a wide range of conspiracy theories and woo.
nsnbc features articles supporting 9/11 conspiracy theories, FEMA concentration camps, Bilderberg conspiracies, Zionist conspiracies, Rothschild conspiracies, Monsanto conspiracies, Séralini's discredited rat study, vaccine-induced autism, fluoride conspiracies, and cancer woo.
 See also
- Globalresearch.ca, another alternative news site whose stories are often featured on nsnbc.
- ↑ about nsnbc international | nsnbc international
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Confession - nsnbc international | nsnbc international
- ↑ 9/11 Insider Trading Revisited | nsnbc international
- ↑ Syria, Amnesty Subversion and a Bit of Sarcasm | nsnbc international
- ↑ Who will be Attending the Bilderberg Meeting? What Will be Discussed | nsnbc international
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Give me Logic or Give me Terror | nsnbc international
- ↑ Monsanto: the unrepentant repeat offender | nsnbc international
- ↑ Ratted out: Scientific journal bows to Monsanto over anti-GMO study | nsnbc international
- ↑ Epidemic Rise in Autism Linked to Vaccine Induced Diabetes – Growing, Worldwide Concerns about Vaccine Safety | nsnbc international
- ↑ 50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation | nsnbc international
- ↑ GMOs Now Linked to Leukemia | nsnbc international