|Drink the Kool-aid|
It was founded by convicted child molester Dwight York (also known by a multitude of aliases, including Malachi Z. York-El, Atume-Re, Isa Muhammud, Issa Muhammad, Abd Allh Idn Abu Bakr Muhammad, Rabboni Y’shua Bar El Haady, The Angel Michael, and Chief Black Eagle), who has described himself as "the Supreme Being of This Day and Time, God in Flesh".
The sect regards York as an alien from the planet Rizq, and at one point declared that, on May 5, 2000, he would return to his home planet with 144,000 followers while the rest of the world plunged into Armageddon. This does not appear to have happened.
A summary of some Nuwaubian philosophy can be found in a YouTube video which, amongst a mass of almost unreadable text and kitschy paintings of black dudes glowing, claims that Adam and Eve were black, and Satan - in cahoots with someone called Zuen - cast some kind of a curse on humanity 8000 years ago. The group has also claimed that mankind is descended from a race of green-skinned "supreme beings", and since became brown from rusting; notable green people in mythology include Osiris, Isis, Krishna and Esther.
York taught his followers that white people are soulless "devils".
According to York, the apparition of Gabriel that appeared to Muhammad was actually a holographic projection. York also claims that this event was recorded by "beings", who later showed a copy of the recording to Adolf Hitler.
York has claimed that depictions of aliens in films are sometimes derived from telepathic messages sent to the films' directors by actual aliens, who are using the media to prepare for their eventual coming. He has also declared that Freemasonry was inspired by an alien named Yoda.
 The Paleman
York outlined his weird version of human origins in a book entitled The Paleman. The book inverts the curse of Ham by saying that it is the "Asiatic Palemen", rather than blacks, who are descendents of Canaan; according to the book, Canaan was cursed with leprosy and albinism. York connects this with the Eden story by comparing leprosy with a snake's habit of shedding its skin. "This was a sign from the Almighty for you to reflect on and realize that these Canaanites (Pale race), like reptiles, who also shed (lose) skin and peel easily are as I've stated, mutants".
According to York, the early whites "descended to the level of animals, eating raw carcasses, walking on all fours an mingling freely with the animals, mainly dog-like animals". He adds that "Once the salts in their bodies reached a dangerous low, they lost their ability to reproduce [and] went down from the mountains, kidnapped and raped clean Nubian women".
He goes on to state that the whites who did not mix with Nubians "were pushed further back up the mountains and fell so low as to mate with dog-like animals. The result of this mixture were ape-like animals". Furthermore, "They loved the dog so much that they turned his name around to worship it, DOG = GOD." York claims that this is the origin of the phrase "a dog is a man's best friend", and that STDs were first created because "The dog would lick the festered sores of the leper". According to him, the Canaanites left the mountains in 3691 B.C. and became the first Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons.
York states that the "red and yellow races of the Orientals", meanwhile, are descended from Esau. "[A]ny mongoloid or retarded child born to any race always has the same appearance, they look Asian" says York. "How can this be possible? The answer is very simple. As we previously stated, when Allah places a curse on a people, He places the curse in their genes".
 Dwight York and the Nuwaubians today
In May of 2003, York was indicted on 197 counts of child molestation. In 2004 he was found guilty of multiple child molestation and RICO charges and is currently serving a 135-year prison sentence at the Administrative Maximum (ADX) facility in Florence, Colorado. His projected release date is April 7, 2122 (provided he lives that long)
In 2003, several Nuwaubians were arrested in a "common law" style scam involving filing a phony $283,000,000 lien against United States Postal Service, and then issued fake checks (called "Certified Tender of Payment Certificates" and "Statements of Assignment in Accounts") with which they tried to pay for two luxury houses in Decatur, Georgia.
In 2005, the Nuwaubian compound, "Tama-Re", a collection of 15 double-wide trailers and a number of quasi-Egyptian structures (complete with two large pyramids, one used as a church and the other as a trade center) built on 476 acres in Putnam County, Georgia, was sold under government forfeiture by the U.S. Marshals Service for $1,100,000. The buildings were demolished and reportedly sold to a developer who has built a log style hunting lodge on the property.
 Some weirder beliefs
1. It is important to bury the afterbirth so that Satan does not use it to make a duplicate of the recently-born child
2. Furthermore, some aborted fetuses survive their abortion to live in the sewers, where they are being gathered and organized to take over the world
3. People were once perfectly symmetrical and ambidextrous, but then a meteorite struck Earth and tilted its axis causing handedness and shifting the heart off-center in the chest
4. Each of us has seven clones living in different parts of the world
5. Women existed for many generations before they invented men through genetic manipulation
6. Homo sapiens is the result of cloning experiments that were done on Mars using Homo erectus
7. Nikola Tesla came from the planet Venus
8. The Illuminati have nurtured a child, Satan’s son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis of the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The Pope was present at the birth and performed necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former U.S. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called “The Beast 3M” or “3666.” 
- ↑ http://classic-web.archive.org/web/20020806194210/http://www.washtimes.com/national/20020602-78205684.htm
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2002/fall/savior-in-a-strange-land
- ↑ NUWAUBIAN FACTS 1
- ↑ http://factology.com/archive/20030802.htm
- ↑ http://factology.com/archive/20070516.htm
- ↑ http://factology.com/archive/20030802.htm
- ↑ http://factology.com/20020629.htm
- ↑ Donna Kossy, Strange Creations: Aberrant Ideas of Human Origins from Ancient Astronauts to Aquatic Apes, pp.104-5
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Donna Kossy, Strange Creations: Aberrant Ideas of Human Origins from Ancient Astronauts to Aquatic Apes, p.105
- ↑ Donna Kossy, Strange Creations: Aberrant Ideas of Human Origins from Ancient Astronauts to Aquatic Apes, p.106
- ↑ Donna Kossy, Strange Creations: Aberrant Ideas of Human Origins from Ancient Astronauts to Aquatic Apes, p.107
- ↑ Southern Poverty Law Center: Intelligence Report - Spring 2003, Issue Number: 109, "Black Supremacist 'Savior' Guilty of Mass Molestation"
- ↑ Federal Bureau of Prisons: Inmate Locator - Dwight D. York
- ↑ Southern Poverty Law Center: Intelligence Report - Intelligence Report, Winter 2003, Issue Number: 112 - "Nuwaubians Arrested in Common-Law Scam"
- ↑ "Nuwauaubian Visions": Collection of Tama-Re photos
- ↑ Gallery of photos on "Nuwaubianfacts.com", a pro Nuwaubian site
- ↑ "Welcome to Nuwaubia Holy Land of the uwaubians" (Video slide show)
- ↑ http://listverse.com/2009/09/10/10-extremely-weird-religions