|Part of the series on|
|A baker's dozen on sex|
Oral sex is the act of applying one's tongue and lips to the genitalia of another. There are several recognized forms:
- Fellatio -- mouth-to-penis
- Cunnilingus -- mouth-to-vulva
- Analingus -- mouth-to-anus (not too sanitary)
Many people -- perhaps most -- consider oral sex to be a form of foreplay. Some, however, see it as unusually intimate and/or obscene. Those people have never heard this joke before:
- A Southern girl comes back from her first year in college up in the Northeast. Her friends are anxious to hear if the Big City is the den of iniquity they've been raised to hear it is, and she says, "Well, let me tell you. It was shocking. They get these big snowstorms up there all the time, and it gets really cold and windy and you can't even see across the street, and they call that a blizzard."
- "Wow", her friends say. "What about the food?"
- "Well, at the beginning of the year some friends of mine took me to the beach and we had a big meal of lobster and clams and corn that they just dug out of a pit in the sand. They call that a clambake."
- Her friends are quite impressed, and decide to ask her if the men are anything like they are here at home.
- "Well, I'll tell you. There are some men who like nothing better than to get an innocent, unmarried Christian girl's clothes off and her legs spread wide, and to lick her down there."
- Her friends, being good Christian girls with an abstinence-only education, are shocked at this, and ask, "What do you call them?"
- "Well, after the first time I called him 'Precious'..."
People, please keep that in mind. That goes for guys and girls.