(Redirected from Parody religions)
|One of many articles on|
|The main players|
A parody religion is a fake religion that mocks or apes the principles, beliefs, and self-righteousness of other religions.
 Parody religions
- Absolute Truth Ministries (ATM) - Weeds Season 3
- Church of the SubGenius
- Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Invisible Pink Unicorn
- The Church of Google
- The Church of Firefox
- Last Thursdayism
- Scientology - although, uniquely on this list, its adherents don't know it.
- Truffidianism - Jeff Vandermer's fantasy novel Finch
- Verdukianism - "Secret Santa" episode of 30 Rock, Dec. 10, 2009
- Kissing Hank's Ass
- The Church Of Inglip
 Joke religions you can take seriously
 Joke religions that might be bad for your health
 See also
- ↑ Seriously. He started it for fun with some writer buddies.