Paul Joseph Watson
|Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
Paul Joseph "Imagine My Shock!" Watson (PJW) is a YouTube vlogger who publishes a mixture of absurd & bigoted articles at Alex Jones' Infowars and who has helped normalize innumerable conspiracy theories, such as the "Clinton is dying" hoax.
As of May 2017, his YouTube channel had 900,000 subscribers and 197 million views.
Watson's views are indistinguishable from Alex Jones': a mixture of conservatism (hating on gay, female, and black identity movements), libertarianism (hating on spooky scary government), and conspiracist bullshit (whining about Cultural Marxism and the New World Order).
 Conspiracy theories
Paul has been trying (and largely succeeding) to convert fringe conspiracy theories into mainstream ideas for years. He often attempts this with misleading clickbait-y videos with titles like "The Truth About…" These videos never actually contain the truth about the things they are about; instead, they contain a mixture of misleading claims, baseless speculation, conspiracy theories, and outright lies.
Paul's favorite topics, in addition to Trump and Clinton, include favorite conspiracy theory whipping boys: the Boston Marathon bombing, Sandy Hook, Black Lives Matter (which he hates), and, of course, good old-fashioned Islamophobia.
“”Conservatism is the NEW counter-culture.
Conservatism is the NEW punk rock.
Everyone RT this, it really annoys leftists.
|—Paul Joseph Watson, coolest kid on the block|
Naturally, he loves Trump, though he prefers attacking Trump's opponents to defending him (though he has done both). He is also one of the big pushers of the debunked hoax about Hillary Clinton having brain damage.
He also endorses the MGTOW movement, advocating "rejecting toxic women who have been brainwashed by cultural marxism" and recommending instead that all male viewers (no girls allowed!) visit Return of Kings and partake in the gospel according to Roosh V.
 Fake news: the Scotsman incident
Watson published an article about an explosive leaked video of Trump saying racist and sexist epithets recorded by a secret camera. The problem with the story? It was made up by a Scottish marketing professional. How did Watson get the story? The Scotsman messaged Watson the story on Twitter as a prank. Without any effort to fact-check the story or even verify the identity of the leaker, Watson hurriedly typed up the story in the hopes of getting more clicks. Adding insult to injury, the article remained up for days after the prankster revealed his game, which shows Watson is the pinnacle of journalistic malpractice and fake news. Watson also has the habit of sharing fake history memes. He claimed Islamic terrorists haven't kidnapped Russians since 1986 because Russia is so awesome and tough on them. He forgot the 2002 Moscow theater hostage crisis along with other kidnappings.  
 Paul JEWseph Watson
Surprisingly, a vast number of people believe Paul is actually a Zionist. The reason people assume this is because he went on record saying that "[He doesn't] believe in this Jewish conspiracy because nobody presents any real, credible, hardcore evidence that it's taking place."
That's all fine and dandy. After all, even crazy wackos can be rational once in a while, but this raises the question: why does he subscribe to other illogical conspiracy theories when they too lack any sort of concrete evidence…
Probably because he isn't brainwashed by the deceptive mainstream shills working for the New World Order!!! As you should know, cranks aren't the most rational of people.
 Relationship with the alt-right
During Donald Trump's election campaign Watson embraced the alt-right and considered himself a part of the movement, apparently oblivious to its racist elements. Watson had believed the genuine neo-Nazis were a "tiny, vocal, fringe minority of the alt-right." Shortly after Trump's election victory, Watson began distancing himself from the alt-right when he realised many of them blamed the Jews for everything bad in the world and were not overly fond of non-white people. He then dismissed the alt-right as "right-wing SJWs." Since November 2016 he has completely rejected the label and seems to now hate being associated with the movement. Watson, not one to shy away from a conspiracy, has suggested alt-right figure Richard Spencer may be an FBI informant similar to Hal Turner.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4545818/Hillary-Clinton-coughing-fit-graduation-speech.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/PrisonPlanetLive/about
- ↑ https://twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144
- ↑ The Truth About "Black Lives Matter", YouTube
- ↑ Islam is Not a Religion of Peace, YouTube
- ↑ http://www.infowars.com/mysterious-fake-cell-phone-towers-found-across-america/
- ↑  (Feb 3, 2017) Twitter.
- ↑ An interview with Paul Joseph Watson
- ↑ 'Is Hillary Dying' Hoax Started by Pal of Alex Jones
- ↑ YouTube: Neomasculinity: The Male Backlash Against Toxic Women (See video description)
- ↑ Alex Jones Funniest Moments Ever! Part 3 by Steven Venus (Mar 18, 2013) YouTube.
- ↑ http://www.infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/
- ↑ https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/this-guy-tricked-infowars-into-publishing-a-completely-fake?utm_term=.yu6YAMVxD#.jd5y1lXYE
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/exconspiracytheorist/posts/778250565679645
- ↑ http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/hostage-crisis-in-moscow-theater
- ↑ SHILLS FOR THE JEW WORLD ORDER
- ↑ https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/infowars-paul-joseph-watson-there-is-no-jewish-influence-anywhere/
- ↑ http://nonalignedmedia.com/2015/08/paul-watson-promotes-zionist-disinformation-about-muslims-and-free-speech/
- ↑ Paul Joseph Watson: "THEY ARE OBSESSED !!"
- ↑ Wagin Infowars Against The NWO (3:12) Yes, yes you are, now please drink your fluoride-free water, put your pyjamas on and off to bed you go.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/769200100979707904
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/722174350988820480
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/730184590489456640
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWEeMYVVeBc&t=8m30s
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/801179724768825345
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/801180497158217728
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWEeMYVVeBc&t=14m41s
- ↑ Tweets: 1 2 3 4 5
- ↑ Twitter: 1 2. YouTube: 1 2