“”When I, or people like me, are running the country, you'd better flee, because we will find you, we will try you, and we'll execute you. I mean every word of it. I will make it part of my mission to see to it that they are tried and executed.
|—Speech before the U.S. Taxpayers Alliance on doctors who perform abortions, August 8, 1995.|
|One of the|
|And a dirty dozen more|
Terry seems to be against anything that is opposed to fundamentalist Christianity, probably because that religion is the only way he can make himself feel important. Specifically, he opposes gays' rights to basic safety (much less gay marriage), women's rights to privacy in making decisions about their reproductive health, or husbands' rights to terminate the life of a brain-dead spouse.
He ran both for the U.S. House of Representatives (in New York) and the Senate (in Florida), before realizing that even Republicans find his language repulsive. In 2011, he changed his party affiliation to Democrat, with the intention to troll them by running against President Obama in the 2012 presidential primaries (that, and to abuse equal time laws to run graphic commercials during the Super Bowl). This unfortunately backfired on poor old Randall, when Vermin Supreme turned him gay. 
In March 2009 Terry decided to go to Notre Dame to protest Barack Obama's commencement address. To the delight of all attending the graduation, he flew a plane with a banner showing a picture of an aborted fetus.
 Family life
Like many who scream about "family values," Terry's life seems not to live up to the standards by which he judges others. The Internet is abuzz with both gossip and verifiable facts about Terry's family.
- Terry's adopted son is gay, and came out in "Out Magazine" 2004 when Terry was on one of his gay bashing tirades, protesting marriage in Vermont. Terry promptly and publicly disowned him.
- Terry has been married twice. His first marriage lasted 17 years. His second marriage, in 2000, was to a then 25-year-old woman 17 years Terry's junior. In doing this he revealed himself for a hypocrite after the fashion of many other contemporary right-wingers, because he had previously said of liberal marriages: "Families are destroyed as a father vents his mid life crisis by abandoning his wife for a younger, prettier model." Despite being a divorcee, Terry still had the audacity to convert to Roman Catholicism.
- Two of Terry's children by adoption became pregnant outside of wedlock. Both were thrown out of the house when they became pregnant, with no help from pro-life daddy to support them. 
 More quotes attributed to Randall Terry
(Please note, these are all secondary references from the internet to speeches he has given over the years.)
|—The News Sentinel, (Fort Wayne, Indiana), August 16, 1993.|
“”What this is coming down to is who runs the country. It's us against them. It's the good guys versus the bad guys. It's the God-fearing people against the pagans, and some of the pagans are going to church.
|—Speech in Jackson, Mississippi, April 1992|
“”The next step, if at all humanly possible (and in 90% of the cases it is), it is to get our children out of the humanistic, brainwashing institution called public education. Frankly, it is a mixture of insanity and irresponsibility to turn our children over to our adversaries and their curriculum in a God-less education system (i.e., a system that teaches history and science without God).
|—Why Does a Nice Guy Like Me Keep Getting Thrown in Jail? (1993)|
“”America is under the judgment of God. And if we are ever going to rebuild this country, it must be under God's law. Our goal must be simple: We must have a Christian nation built on God's law, on the Ten Commandments. No apologies.
|—Speech to "Cities of Refuge" campaign, Willoughby Hills, Ohio, July, 1993.|
 Scary books Terry has written
If you are ready for a shock, or some amusement:
- Accessory To Murder: The Enemies, Allies, And Accomplices To The Death of Our Culture (1990) ISBN 0-943497-78-7
- Why Does A Nice Guy Like Me... Keep Getting Thrown In Jail?: How theological escapism and cultural retreatism in the Church have led to America's demise (1993) ISBN 1-56384-052-9
- The Sword: The Blessing Of Righteous Government And The Overthrow Of Tyrants (1995) ISBN 1-887690-00-X
- ↑ How pro-life!
- ↑ http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9904E4DE1F3BF930A15755C0A9639C8B63
- ↑  A video of one of the lesser known 2012 candidate, an eccentric and old anarchist named Vermin Supreme, throwing glitter on Randall Terry, after claiming Jesus told him to make Randell Terry gay.
- ↑ Facebook's fan page of the plane. Not sure if the 'fans' are pro-life, pro-choice, or pro-gore.
- ↑ http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/2004/04/A-Rising-Son.aspx
- ↑ My prodigal son
- ↑ The Judgment of God, 1995.
- ↑ http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=19866
- ↑ This is admitted by Terry himself in the scathing attack on his son in My Prodigal Son.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 http://hnn.us/readcomment.php?id=79835&bheaders=1