RationalWiki:Article-a-Week Club/Archive 1
The Article-a-Week Club's first archive of weekly contributions.
 Week ending 5 September 2010
- David Gerard - Stub: Landover Baptist Church.
 Week ending 29 August 2010
- David Gerard - Orthomolecular medicine, Nutritional supplement. Stub: Christiane Northrup.
- Psy - expanded ANC article & nasty stubby start to Rand Flem-Ath
- Armondikov - Ground Zero Mosque, Unusual homeopathic remedies
 Week ending 22 August 2010
- Concernedresident - Pious fraud
- Humming - Minnesota Forward here and at wikipedia.
- David Gerard - Emotional Freedom Technique, Biofield flower therapy, Cognitive behavioral therapy, Oprah Winfrey, Acupressure, Bach flower remedies, Craniosacral therapy, Pranic healing, Theta healing. Stubby stubs Traditional Chinese Medicine, isopathy. I literally went through every page of Wiki4CAM looking for subjects.
 Week ending 15 August 2010
- David Gerard - Christopher Monckton, Science and Public Policy Institute, George Monbiot, Iscador, Urine therapy.
- Concernedresident - Appeal to novelty and Grandfather clause
 Week ending 8 August 2010
- David Gerard - Serge Monast, Project Blue Book, Neil Gaiman, GNU Free Documentation License. Stubbity stubs: Dana Ullman, Elena Kagan.
- Hummin - stubbity stubbity Harry Houdini, famous debunker. Sub-stub: clinical trial.
 Week ending 1 August 2010
- Psy - Cockney Bible, Lily of the Valley, Kissing Hank's Ass
- David Gerard - Yakshaving, Papyrus, Avicenna. Expanded Project Blue Beam, Color therapy. Lots of polishing on Baraminology.
 Week ending 25 July 2010
- ArmondiKov47 - Time Cube and Gene Ray - not started, but expanded and rewrote considerably to the point I may as well claim credit for starting them.
- PsyGremlin - Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament & Sleep paralysis & added some meat to Ghost
- Humming - RationalWiki:Periodic Table of Contents, awaiting the imagemap extension to make it really cool.
- Concernedresident - expanded Revelation and began adding annotations to our Bible. Reformatted Council of Europe 2007 resolution on the teaching of creationism and filled in some blanks.
 Week ending 18 July 2010
- Tokoloshe - Doctor's Data & the hippie-hippie shake
- Concernedresident - Horizontal reading & rewrite of Speaking in tongues (now with moar bible powar)
 Week ending 11 July 2010
- PsyGremlin - fiddled around with his Peter... er... Peter Principle & Conservapedia:Letter to Douglas Moo
- Hamburger - copied and partly RWified Borel's Law from WP.
 Week ending 27 June 2010
 Week ending 20 June 2010
 Week ending 13 June 2010
- Concernedresident: Why can't I own a Canadian?, Fun:Is Andrew Schlafly dead?, expansion of Self projection as god, PrisonPlanet, Chilling effect, and a rewrite of Tithe.
- Armondikov: Life cycle assessment (finally). Hammered at the extraterrestrial themed articles for a bit.
 Week ending 6 June 2010
Took a break and went to the seaside. Hooray!
 Week ending 30 May 2010
- Concernedresident: Lying by omission (sponsored by The Discovery Institute)
 Week ending 23 May 2010
 Week ending 16 May 2010
- Concernedresident: Rewrite of Conservapedia:Liberal Style
- Armondikov: Rewrite/expansion of Randomized controlled trial
- Hooming: Ported High IQ society over from wikipedia to improve, RW-style Iron age, Really cool rich people, baleeted by fascists. At least I add to the site.
 Week ending 9 May 2010
- Concernedresident: Belief in belief. I'm back, biyatches.
- Totnesmartin:Philippa Stroud, I Ching. Faffed about with brain templates. Read one of those 33⅓ books. Voted.
- Slumber bunny: The Conservative Camp inspired by WP and CP. Ancient alien theory
 Week ending 2 May 2010
- Homing pigeon: copyedited the above for Englishness
- VirileSterile: BIO-Complexity
- Totnesmartin: Wrote Malaysia, bought a new phone, started Facebook's RW group.
 Week ending 25 April
- AD: Survival seed bank
- Totnesmartin: Nick Clegg, Chernobyl, Richard Littlejohn, Britain is full. Painted the lounge.
- Armondikov: Started Project Bullshit. (I thought Andy Schlafly did that? - Ed.)
- Hoomin: stubbed up Contract With America, finally started making money again after a 15 month drought.
- Colonel of Squirrels: Ross Douthat, Megan McArdle
- Psygremlin: Uruguay (it was on the list!)
 The week that does not exist
 Week ending 11 April 2010
- ConcernedResident: Expanded Martin Gardner. Made home-made chilli burgers.
- Humdrum: Next Level Church here and at pikiwedia. Google it you bastids. WP's article on them sucks, I made it better too. Generalization from fictional evidence Thanks Tetronian. Several redirects to blue link user pages. The much needed cabalThere is no cabal. The cabal can go fuck themselves.
template! I am almost useful!
- Psygremlin:Conservapedia:Blatant plagiarism/Brian Sandoval. Lusted after CR's chilli burgers.
- Totnesmartin: United Kingdom Independence Party
 Week ending 4 April 2010
- AD: Paul Ryan
- Armondikov: Zombie
- ConcernedResident: National Public Radio
- Colonel of Squirrels: Wingnut welfare
- Humdrum: copyedited NPR (see above) a bit. Nice work, CR! Stubbed adaptogen. Copyedited everything in sight.
- Totnesmartin: Montauk project
 Week ending 28 March 2010
- Armondikov: Expanded the Drake Equation, Chemophobia
- Humdrum: Vandal site made Goonie move Big Brain Radio Show to the mainspace from his litter box. Goonie also made me stub up Metaphysical Institute. Screw him.
- Psygremlin: Double predestination
- Researcher: Insurgency
- SuperJosh: Nostalgia, and Nostalgic. Although the latter is just a redirect to the former, it's still a creation, dammit!
- SusanG: left and never came back.
- Totnesmartin: Found the Holy Grail and stole Deutsche Physik from Wikipedia. So much for being valiant and pure in spirit then!
 Week ending 21 March 2010
- AD: Keith Ablow
- ConcernedResident: Morality police, Essay:Response to the Papal letter of apology
- Humming: Whined about the titular caps on the various "police" articles, mostly to myself.
- Researcher: Autocracy, Demarchy
- SuperJosh: Secret Police
- Totnesmartin: 27 Club
 Week ending 14 March 2010
- AD: Common Era, Uncertainty tactic
- Armondikov: Shoved a few hundred bytes into Speed of light, will do better next time.
- ConcernedResident: Sam Harris, Inbreeding & a boat load of pointless "association" articles, starting with Fun:Secular_Priests_Association
- Colonel of Squirrels: Blatant Plagiarism/Republic of China, Pajamas Media
- Humming: template:notfun and some other templates. Lovely Jacks
- Psygremlin:THC Ministry
- Researcher: David Kilcullen
- Totnesmartin: 23, Christian Police Association
 Week ending 7 March 2010
- Armondikov: Forked Ether, added to Daily Mail
- ConcernedResident: National Day of Prayer. Expanded Cryptozoology. Reformatted Help:Manual of style. Deflowered three new editors. Blocked Tetronian and Mei.
- Colonel of Squirrels: Blatant plagiarism/China, expanded push poll and Of Pandas and People
- Humming: Ben Best, released Help:Manual of style into the wild
- Researcher: taser, Yoga, William Luther Pierce
- SusanG: Bert Schlossberg, ScienceBlogs, added Spain section to Renewable energy
- Totnesmartin: Curse
- TheoryOfPractice: additions to Types of people that go to Hell
 Week ending 28 February 2010
- Armondikov: Was somewhat busy last week
- ConcernedResident: Expanded Khmer Rouge, God, Aging, and the incredibly disturbing Media:Ed Blue Lagoon.jpg
- Colonel of Squirrels: Andrew Breitbart, Friedman Unit
- LimpWrist: improved Scapegoat (so blame him)
- Humming: was helpful
- Researcher: expanded Juche and Don't Ask Don't Tell
- SuperJosh: No Cussing Club
- TheEgyptian: expanded Asia (modern history)
- Totnesmartin: Flight 19, Scapegoat
- TheoryOfPractice: added to Obama and fascism
 Week ending 21 February 2010
- AD: Postmodernism (added section on utility)
- Armondikov: Wind Turbine Syndrome, will clear the A's from Category:Articles with unsourced statements!
- ConcernedResident: Ron Wyatt, SPAG, Typhoid Mary
- Colonel of Squirrels: Andrew Wakefield, Ann Althouse, Mount Vernon Statement, International Transformation Network (still a bit stubby)
- Humming: moved commas between articles to balance the universe's carmik shakras
- Pi: Council for National Policy, Pauline Hanson (expanded a bit), created One Nation stub.
- Researcher: New Left
- SuperJosh: Resurrection
- TheEgyptian: Newsmax
- Totnesmartin: Pauline Hanson
 Week ending 14 February 2010
- AD: Template:Empiricism, rewrote Empiricism, rewrote the lede and half of Rationalism, rewrote René Descartes, Conservapedia:Liberal Inability To Abstract, rewrote most of Book of Job.
- Armondikov: Jason Lisle, conscription (only arguments for and against, no references or additional "article stuff"), Escape hatch (stub)
- ConcernedResident: Conservapedia:Mysteries
- Colonel of Squirrels: Lee Siegel, David Brooks, Daniel Pipes, Pamela Geller, expanded Michelle Malkin and Feng shui
- Humming: Copyedited most of what turned up here.
- Pi: Teabagging_(protest)#Ensuring_Liberty_Corporation (new section), attacked CreationWiki with a whipper snipper
- Researcher: National Review Online, Marc Thiessen
- SuperJosh:The Fall of America and the Western World
- TheEgyptian: Osireion
- Toast: Ozone layer (3x increase)
- Totnesmartin: ADE-651, Abu Hamza al-Masri, Greece#Modern Greece (more material - was a single, boring sentence)
- TheoryOfPractice: Psychoanalysis
 Week ending 7 February 2010
- AD: Mass hysteria, The Obama Deception, Gerald Celente
- Colonel of Squirrels: Erick Erickson, Ed Brayton, Andy Kadir-Buxton, Kadir-Buxton Method, Indigo child, expanded Jonah Goldberg
- Concernedresident: Two wrongs make a right
- Damo: Deepity
- Π: Joseph Farah#Creationism (new section), Orly Taitz (long footnotes), Teabagging_(protest)#9.2F12_protests and Teabagging_(protest)#Factions (new sections).
- SuperJosh: Expanded Animal Farm
- TheEgyptian: Dendera lamp (new section)
- TheoryOfPractice: Louis Farrakhan
- Toast: Vaccine hysteria (new material)
- Totnesmartin: Mothman
- Worm: George Simpson