April 2013
 March 2013
- Someone submitted a complaint against RationalWiki to Ripoff Report. The complaint accuses us of being "left winded" (sic! and sick!) and cites such reliable sources as Sean Manchester's blog and a thread at a random Internet forum. They also claim to have "filed with the state". Would that be with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services?
 February 2013
- Dr. Christian Jessen[wp] tweets a link to RW's article on cranioproctosis
- Dan Gillmor (He's got 25,000+ followers on Twitter) Tweets RW
- John Scalzi links to our article on Theodore Beale in his post explaining how he'll solve his "Racist Sexist Homophobic Dipshit Problem".
- Edzard Ernst mentions us. (Admittedly when talking about his own "law")
 January 2013
 December 2012
- Artist Julie Freeman directs tweeters to Freeman on the land.
- We're becoming a bit of a dirty pleasure for scholars: this time, anthropologists Lee Berger (the discoverer of Australopithecus sediba), and Darren Curnoe (best known for his work on the Red Deer Cave People), link to our debunking of Baraminology.
- Anyone from Haledon, New Jersey? Your Mayor says hello.
- Peter Gleick (of Gleickleak) links to fractal wrongness, then retweeted by Slate's Will Oremus
- Princeton Professor of Genomics/Evolutionary Biology Leonid Kruglyak links to the Galileo gambit.
- Michael Prescott very originally refers to irrationalwiki in his blog.
 November 2012
- Ed Brayton notices his article here
- RW gets a shout-out from the Betentacled One for noticing the image of a plushie in Answers Research Journal Volume 5
 October 2012
- Dave Gamble's review of the alledgedly peer-reviewed ID literature cites a large number of RationalWiki articles.
- After the first Obama/Romney debate, people all over the Internet linked to our article on the Gish Gallop, including a post at Angry Black Lady Chronicles that got linked/reproduced by Balloon Juice (though she seems to be confusing RW with Wikipedia)
- Georgia congressman Paul Broun's tirade against the "hellish lies" of evolution, big bang and embryology draws a response from Why Evolution Is True that links to our Scientific storkism article.
 September 2012
- Professor Brian Cox (and former Lib Dem MP Evan Harris) likes to do the RationalWiki.
- Good morning, Carl.
- Oxford Prof. of Developmental Neuropsychology Dorothy Bishop links to the Gish Gallop to describe Noam Chomsky.
- Lojban fans discuss the Lojban article on Reddit
 August 2012
- The Sensuous Curmudgeon links to to Salem hypothesis while talking about a creationist rocket scientist.
- Jason Thibeault of FtB links to our article on the Brights Movement
- Sal Cordova of Uncommon Descent quotes, but does not link to, our article on VenomFangX.
- Since Paul Ryan's elevation to vice-presidential nominee there's been increasing interest in our Randroid-bashing. Katie Martin of Dow Jones/WSJ: "That link has kept me giggling for a good while."
- Mano Singham links to our article on Poe's Law in a blog post
- The evil feminists have found the banana.
- Random commenter on Pharyngula links to our chickenhawk article. This site is growing rapidly!
 July 2012
- Someone tries to creates an article about Godlike Productions in Wikipedia, putting RationalWiki's article in the External links section. An old "friend" swoops in to remove the link.
 June 2012
- Richard Carrier refers readers to our articles on Cristina Rad and Thunderf00t.
- ThinkProgress links to our Gish Gallop article.
- The YouTube vlogger TheAmazingAtheist complains that RationalWiki's article on him has been "trashed" by "trolls."
 May 2012
- RationalWiki's page on the Rothschild family is cited under "References and Further Reading" of Brian Dunning's Skeptoid podcast on the Rothschilds. Has RW reached the point, where, as with Wikipedia, we should be careful not to be fed back our own bullshit by various "reliable" sources?
 April 2012
- RationalWiki is cited to back up the claim that no Freeman on the land "has ever succeeded in a court." Which may go some way as to explaining all the BoNs that have tried to 'correct' us on this.
- "RationalWiki is a Front for Socialist Indoctrination", according to a blog going by the name of "Economic Sanity" attacking our article on the Austrian School.
 March 2012
- Greta Christina's book, Why Are You Atheists So Angry? 99 Things That Piss Off The Godless lists RationalWiki in one of its resource sections, giving us actual mention in print.
- Jerry Coyne links to 101 evidences for a young age of the Earth and the universe (at David's request; PZ does the same next month)
- The folks at Planned Parenthood retweet RationalWiki's birth control entry.
- A Colorado militia movement blog christens us "RidicuWiki." "But I thought this was supposed to be RATIONALWiki!" Drink!
 February 2012
- Benchmark, the official newsletter for the Judiciary of England and Wales, upvotes our Freeman on the land article.
- Abuz Zubair at Islamic Awakening on his article: "My son should sue the pigs for libel." We're quaking.
 January 2012
- Casey Luskin at Evolution News and Views credits us with inventing the phrase "promote the teaching of intelligent design while questioning the academic standing of evolution" to describe the function of the Santorum Amendment.
- Critical blogpost on our memetics article.
- Schematic of the RationalWiki-patented ironometer (as seen here) on UofT Biochemistry Department Larry Moran's Sandwalk (though without attribution to this site).
- Mentioned in an Irish Metal forum Really, combining the delights of Ireland and heavy metal, what's not to love? Also, amusing "artist's impression."
 December 2011
- VDARE: Announcing VDARE.com’s War On Christmas Competition 2011—Defy The Deniers!
- Random blogpost by a reader: Website: RationalWiki
- Exposing PseudoAstronomy - references Question Evolution among others.
- A former user points out misogyny on RationalWiki
 October 2011
- Page on SPAG referenced by the Lousy Canuck.
- Bitcoin page, discussed on Reddit.
- Quoted in Know Your Meme's entry on Poe's Law.
 September 2011
 August 2011
 April 2011
 March 2011
 November 2010
- Ben Radford, writing for CSI's Sceptical Inquirer magazine, reprinted a copy of our article on Ghosthunters in issue 6 of volume 34. A scan of the page is available here. Possibly the first RationalWiki article to make it in to old media.
 May 2010
- Lenski affair on Pharyngula.
- PZ Myers notes that he now has an article on Uncyclopedia, adding that he also has one on Wikipedia, Conservapedia, and "I should not forget Rational Wiki."
- Carl Zimmer mentions the Lenski affair in his talk "Newspapers, Blogs and Other Vectors: Infecting Minds in the Age of New Media"
 November 2009
- The Search for a Search - Measuring the Information Cost of Higher Level Search refutation and related controversy subject of a post on Good Math, Bad Math on ScienceBlogs. See also the Uncommon Descent post.
 October 2009
 August 2009
 Febuary 2009
 January 2009
 December 2008
 June 2007
- Los Angeles Times: Article about Conservapedia briefly mentions RationalWiki in its very early days.