RationalWiki:What is going on in the clogosphere?
|Best of the clogosphere and older entries can be found in the archives.
 April 2015
|7||Rep. Steve King is at it again, trying to generate more fear among Republicans about immigration.|
|-11||User:Deofex thought this was an interesting commentary on feminism, and posted it in Wigo:Blogs. More neoreactionary Tumblr, woo yay.|
|16||"A history of left and right in American politics". Yay neoreactionary Tumblr.|
|20||PZ Myers is apparently an MRA. At least, according to the TERFs. (Note: What really happened.)|
|17||Mama Schlafly: Cops kill Black guys because the state forces men to pay child support.|
|29||Fart demons. You know, the kind that drive pigs to suicide. That's why there are gay people.|
|23||Now that the remaining Boston Bomber has been found guilty, Faux News wonders if Obama will trade him to ISIS.|
|16||Chemtrail woomeister claims Stanford copied his magic trickwith their "new" aluminum-ion battery (which looks like it might be pretty damned important in the real world!). Note the woomeister's claim he didn't invent a battery...while at the same time claiming to have invented this battery!|
|8||They apparently haven't given up on moving the tax burden entirely onto the poor, Why Now is the Time to Try the Fair Tax, complete with dishonest description.|
|13||Rick Santorum says tolerance is a two-way street.|
|38||Fox News pundit Tucker Carlson calls critics of Indiana's religious freedom law jihadists.|
 March 2015
|-26|| Baby born with sqrt(666) / 2.15) on his forehead. |
|14||Meanwhile on the lunatic atheist side of the internet, Cenk Uyger is a Muslim apologist who is worse than Kirk Cameron because he doesn't support racial profiling and torture like Sam Harris does. Or something like that, it's hard to tell because of how bad the video is.|
|22||Big Gay is here!!!!!one!!!1!!1 Image mirror|
|20||Obama orders HOMOSEXUAL CHEMTRAIL MISSIONS over Indiana the day after the Religious Freedom Bill was passed. (Warning: Poe's Law in action!)|
|18||Germanwings Flight 9525 conspiracy theory roundup: Andreas Lubitz was a Muslim convert! No, he was a poor, suffering incel! No, the plane was hacked and hijacked!|
|28||Moore, OK, gets flattened by another tornado. But hey! At least God left a sign that he cares.|
|17||"Eat shit!" sayeth the Virgin Mary. So I did.|
|20||FEMA 'Death Domes' Popping Up Across Texas Raise Alarm As Jade Helm 15 Invades Southwestern America With Texas Listed 'Hostile'... Exact headline. Death Domes. In plain public view.|
|41||Vox Day: "The Germanwings Flight 9525 disaster could have been prevented if only the sluts of the world had been a little more equitable in their distribution of blowjobs." (We're not paraphrasing. Those are his exact words.)|
|20||Breitbart: Phil Robertson's Anti-Atheist speech was taken out of context! YOU'RE the REAL bigots!! Also, abortions are a modern day holocaust and left-wing people are slaves to Satan!!|
|27||VIDEO: If there were a Dunning-Kruger Prize, Ted Cruz would win it for his inflated opinion of himself as a global warming denier "who actually looks at the real data"; for comparing "accepted scientific wisdom" to beliefs in a flat earth; and for thinking that his denialism makes him akin to Galileo. (Starts at about 16:30)|
|16||More examples of brainless speculation by conspiracy theorists regarding Germanwings 4U 9525 - David Icke's forum - it's numerology, the French Airforce, false flag to blame ISIS, to stop people using passenger jets, etc.....Can now add hypnotism/mind control courtesy of son of MKULTRA|
|21||Germanwings 4U 9525 plane crash caused by ......CHEMTRAILS!|
|30||Guess who forgot to reserve tedcruz.com?|
|29||Public school celebrates Foreign Language week by reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in a different language each day. Including Muslim terrorist speak!|
|12||Charlie Sheen has an opinion on "Barry Satera Kenya."|
|21||Ten absurd conspiracy theories about China. Includes a faked moon landing and an Illuminati gang-war!|
|41||"The Men's Rights Movement doesn't seem to actually do anything to help men, you say? Well, that's because it's not supposed to, dummy!" - Paul Elam.|
|-30||A Messianic "claimant" has a free book published, and an introduction on gitbook.io. Lord in heaven, hallowed be thy e-book? What about.me/ssiah?|
|33||Ben Carson: "Many prisoners go in straight, come out gay"|
|22||Homophobia, the |
|36||Matthew Continetti: "I don’t love Spock at all." because he reminds him of Barack Obama. Highly Illogical.|
|34||Tim Schafer makes fun of Gamergate at GDC (it is literally an industry punchline). AlphaOmegaSin's reaction: he's racist and is commuting career suicide because he pissed off all gamers, because apparently Gamergate is made up of most people who play video games.|
|32||The joys of Kickstarter: Wings create energy! So give me money for my new energy source that will stop global warming!|
|25||Rush Limbaugh's frothing at the mouth again, because the Mad Kenyan is so entrenched and drunk on power that the Republicans won't be able to do a thing, when he refuses to leave office.|
|30||Here we go again: Mike Adams claims that the Jimmy Kimmel Live!'s vaccination segment is racist hate speech.|
|36||The ultimate goal of UN climate panels is the "eradication of capitalism" and the worldwide institution of COMMUNISM!|
|3||From the New New Republic: The Chapel Hill Murders Should Be a Wake-Up Call for Atheists.|
 February 2015
|66||Victoria Jackson: Muslims=bad, gays=bad therefore Obama=GAY MUSLIM JIHADIST!!|
|32||A "history of progressive influence in the United States" by Henry Dampier. Or in other words, REDSREDSREDSREDSREDSREDS!!!!!!|
|31||Alex Jones sides with Gamergate. Because OF COURSE HE DOES.|
|25||"Georgia Republican Will Protect Us From Glow-In-The-Dark Jellyfish People"|
|21||The FCC voting in favor Net Neutrality is an impingment on my freedumb! A 5th rate blog checked their facts.|
|26||Are KGB Chemtrails responsible for polar vortices? (No.)|
|45||Pat Robertson: If you put ultrasound pics on Facebook, witches may curse your unborn child!|
|35||Roosh declares that that the real way to stop rape is to legalize rape on private property. Then women won't put themselves into situations where they get raped! (Alternate link with commentary.)|
|36||Of course the earth doesn't move, otherwise you wouldn't need jet planes. CHECKMATE, HELIOCENTRISTS!|
|25||Anti-vaxxers: Stupid is as stupid does.|
|35||Science was wrong about eggs being bad for you, therefore we should harvest old-growth forests and ignore global warming. Bonus complaint about Pluto no longer being a planet!|
|13||This story about a Christian group that denies the existence of dinosaurs is the latest internet eye-roller about the willfully ignorant. However, since this "group" came out of nowhere, the woman posting the video seems to be the only face of the "group", and she doesn't give her name or provide any way to contact the "group", this story probably deserves one of these.(Warning: Poe's Law in action!)|
|35||Adults should not be drinking milk because if you were a completely different person, it might give you diarrhea.|
|26||Calling pseudoscience apologism "Much needed sanity" doesn't make it so, you pompous, consdescending ass.|
|16||Poe's Law in action, again. VICE author mistakes 8chan roleplaying thread as a genuine attempt to establish a neo-Nazi white-supremacist utopia in Namibia.|
|20||The American Taliban Strikes Again. This time, they want to implement a new interpretation of |
|34||Please, in the name of Jebus, somebody tell me DIY fecal transplants aren't real!|
|36||In a move that surprises absolutely nobody, Rand Paul starts spewing anti-vaccine garbage too. Hey, there's votes in dead kids! He went full Bachmann. You never go full Bachmann.|
|31||American Stinker has some tips on how to make young people conservative. (Long story short, just make out Liberalism to be basically the same as communism. REDSREDSREDSREDSREDSREDS!!!!!!)|
|89||Conservatives pissed at Latinos, because Vermont adopts a Latin motto.|
|45||Justin Bieber is trans and ‘cut off his breasts’ because Obama’s ‘evil spirits’ misled him.|
 January 2015
|16||Women who complain about a lack of women in the tech industry, are hypocrites, if they also aren't complaining about the lack of female boilermakers.|
|20||From the weird-ass fan theory department: Faux News contributor Mary Ham says Disney's Frozen is just a retelling of... The Shining.|
|29||The East Asian "blood types determine personality" is nothing compared to this: God Divides Us By Blood Type, complete with TimeCubesque writing style.|
|31||Germaine Greer:Trans women aren't women because they don't have "smelly vaginas."|
|26||Bobby Jindal just took a new level in dumbass.|
|29||A (straw) Atheist abandons his flock.|
|27||For the latest analysis on the SONA, we turn to Sandy Rios: "Obama used subliminal Islamic messages in his speech..."|
|5||Pax Dickinson was fired for gross, sustained offensiveness on the company dime. This has made it difficult for him to get venture capital. He writes on a neoreactionary blog asking that people check their non-asshole privilege and stop discriminating against people just expressing themselves. He is, of course, a libertarian.|
|-13||For when TempleOS just doesn't cut it: Cre@tion of civilization, the "Stolen Fire"... actually language. Modern Computing (an Oracle?) showing the light of the superuser, Periodic Table prescient knowledge, and/er the light of "soligion." Re-reading eX odus from Linux to right (before 9/11). In the past it was... Let there be light.|
|18||Richard Dawkins reads his hate mail, pt 2. As most are from religious fundamentalists, viewer discretion is advised. Part 1.|
|-20||Fleshlight not your thing? Meet the vajankle.|
|24||Ron Paul still can't get his crazy newsletter under control. ("No, I don't actually believe the Charlie Hebdo shooting was a false flag, I'm just asking questions!")|
|81||VIDEO: A QVC hostess and a fashion designer trying to sell his wares on the shopping channel get into a debate over whether the moon is a planet or a star. All hail science education in the age of renewed religious fundamentalism.|
|20||Noted pussyconomist Roosh Valizadeh offers these sobering thoughts on the rising costs — and decreasing quality — of vagina. (HT Mammoth)|
|37||Faux News just keeps on giving - how can you tell who the bad guys are if you can't see their skin colour???|
|-28||The Peach ingratiates herself to the Clogroll by using the recent Charlie Hebdo attacks to demonstrate that she doesn't quite understand how or why Hate speech laws work or exist, respectively.|
|37||Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman... 'cause it's a sin.|
|74||Fox News pundits strike again, telling their US audience that the English city of Birmingham is exclusively Muslim and is a no-go area for non-Muslims, and that Muslim religious police in parts of London use violence to enforce Islamic dress. The apology didn't take long. Update: Pundit claims his treatment was worse than being waterboarded.|
|21||David Icke has evidence that the Parisian policeman wasn't shot in the head. It's not clear who he thinks organised this piece of street theatre - the Illuminati, perhaps?|
|35||The supposed "token liberal" on Fox News' The Five compares supporting radical Islam to supporting interracial dating. Even the other hosts realized what a major gaffe he made.|
|37||"Hebdo consistently aimed to provoke Muslims." "[The shooting] was understandable." Victim blaming lines you'd expect to hear from religious right-wingers. Except... they weren't.|
|29||Roosh V's wannabe Gamergate site Reaxxion reposted content from The John Birch Society, with only the barest dash of find-replace.|
|25||In a truly breathtaking example of unintentional accuracy, George Will decries the "climate Cassandras" who claim that anthropogenic climate change is real.|
|10||Filthy pinko gets lesson on how hard it is to be a cop. The article conveniently forgets the part where due process gets botched.|
|22||Of course there are Charlie Hebdo truthers.|
|25||NaturalNews: Because of Monsanto, 50% of all children in 2025 will be autistic!!|
|23||Not just the wrong Austrian, but the not even wrong Austrian. #wholebottle|
 December 2014
|12||Venezuela accuses US of starting oil war to 'destroy' Russia and Chavez' Venezuelan revolution. "Destroy." What is this, a bad 80s soap opera?|
|37||Satan's very own metric system makes airplanes fall from the skies. (Warning: Link embeds Daily Mail.)|
|15||The War Against Christians and Even Christmas|
|32||Michele Bachmann: Five Moments From 2014 That Were Definitely a Sign of the End Times|
|13||Eric Metaxas and the WSJ finally go full-bore 'God musta done it'|
|14||William Gheen Defends Don Sterling: 'I'm More Worried About The Black Mobs'|
|15||A post about creation, linking language and computer science to religious text.' Also here fromthemachine.org|
|31||Pat Robertson: Gays 'Will Die Out Because They Don't Reproduce'|
|14||5 Ways to Explain Bitcoin Over Christmas Dinner. Perhaps your drunk racist uncle isn't such bad company by comparison.|
|27||Today's pseudoscientific Kickstarter: DNA is not a helix. The video is remarkable. (Check out the guy's website for some NWO-flavored religious grandomania.)|
|23||Worried about all this giving malarkey? Peter Schwartz of the Ayn Rand Institute tells you how to celebrate Christmas the Objectivist way.|
|28||Yes, instead of noting that the NYPD shooting suspect had a long history of mental illness and the like, let's all blame it on the Ferguson/New York protests. Then we'll say there's a "war on cops" spread by Al Sharpton. Sheriff Joe, the Great American Sage!|
|68||Vox Day: If a woman says she was raped by a white man, she’s probably lying, because only blacks and hispanics rape. (HT Mammoth.)|
|34||Pastor Logan Robertson: It's the Government's job to execute gays.|
|19||NEVER SEND YOUR PASSWORD OVER UNSECURED EMAIL. Unless it's to the Bitcoin company who just inexplicably lost your money. (Blockchain.info really did this.) HT /r/buttcoin.|
|30||VDARE argues that a white man going to jail for life after shooting a black kid for playing his music too loud is an example of a "war on whites".|
|11||From the people who brought you #Gamergate: #Metalgate|
|42||Phyllis Schlafly warns us about the "War on Men," waged by those damn rape-crying feminists.|
|-70||Rebecca Watson and PZ Myers hit all new lows.|
|21||Open Carry Group Member Is Arrested For Murder, Leader Calls For Armed Takeover Of D.C.|
|26||You know what? Keep talking, Dick.|
|18||Given all of the police harassment and killing of numerous peaceful young black men it's time for American whites to step up and take a stand against the atrocities committed against ... white people? Yes this is a petition to stop immigration or something, oh and Anti-racist is code for anti-white.|
|15||Behind the Patina of Anita Sarkeesian, a.k.a. "I'm a top-level Harvard faculty member no really I am watch me use all this jargon, bombast, and verbiage which proves I'm a senior Harvard academician pay no attention to the thesaurus and the flubbed Foucauldian philosophy behind the curtain"Possible Poe?|
|18||Milo Yiannopoulos explains, in full MRA/Gamergate apologism style, "The Sexodus".|
|28||Never mind "Paul is dead", here is PROOF The Beatles (as they were presented to us) Never Existed.|
|24||Another reason never to take the Wall Street Journal seriously. In a cross-promotion piece with the new 20th Century Fox film Exodus: Gods and Kings, they do their damnedest to explain how Moses could have parted the Red Sea. BONUS: Rival Forbes calls the movie "god-awful".|
|19||NaturalNews on GMOs: Liar Neil deLiar-McLiarson is a LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR.|
|10||Phyllis Schlafly and Alex Jones, sitting in a |
|18||No, this is surprisingly not the first time the POTUS has been claimed to have Martian heritage.|
|26||Technically, it's a Poe as soon as you can't tell if it's a parody or not. (Vaccines. In chemtrails.)|
 Egregious sources
List all your favorite small-time local blogiots main addresses, etc., here.
- Logan's Warning is one hell of a paranoid, bigoted, anti Muslim Blog! According to the person who runs it, no Muslim can be trusted and all Muslims are out to turn every non Muslim society on earth into a theocracy. He has even stated on multiple occasions that the constitution itself needs to be changed to stop Islam and Islam is not a religion. He also has no problem with pitting Christians against Muslims and gets angry at and insults any Christian who attempts interfaith dialog. He also believes that united States constitution aids Muslims in their take over of America.
- Denyse O'Leary, who runs multiple IDiot blogs and cross-links them to pretend it's a movement.
- No Shoes or Shirt Required is written by a Southern-fried little hate monger with a (virtual) hard-on for "Darwinists" and Homosexuals. Specializing in simple lies for simple people, quote mining, and hate speech disguised as God's love, this blog is sponsored by the online version of a Norfolk, Virginia local paper, because they like to broadcast their bigotry down in the Bible Belt.
- Five Feet of Fury, a Canadian hard right blog, run by an unemployed woman who thinks hoaxing Jews by claiming to be a Holocaust victim is hilarious. But hey, she doesn't think the Nazis were really responsible either, so how stable can she be?
- Rachel Marsden--"The Canadian Anne Coulter" A conservative commentator who tried to discredit the women's movment, only not in the way you might think.
- Small Dead Animals, allegedly "the best Canadian blog" (2007) another unpleasant Canadian woman .
Mesopotamia West, run by a 67-year-old Conservative who gets off on his own poor smut and really doesn't like people from other countries.– No longer active
- Answers in Genesis' own journal, Answers Research Journal
- A lovely Australian biologist, Christian, and creationist.
- Shock and Blog, the ramblings of a part-time anti-semite, one-time CP sysop, full-time moron called Jinxmchue. WARNING: Direct links to "Shock and Blog" from RationalWiki are redirected to goatse. Please format all links to Jinx's blogs like the link in this entry to circumvent this.
- The REAL Jesusland, loony Christian-related stuff from (Oh no! Not again!) Jinxmchue. WARNING: Direct links to "The REAL Jesusland" from RationalWiki are redirected to goatse. Please format all links to Jinx's blogs like the link in this entry to circumvent this.
- Coast-to-coast-am's news ticker could practically just be copied here.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Encyclopedia - just hit "random page"...
- GrasstopUSA - Whilst sometime their guest commentator is good their "exclusive commentary" by Don Feder (who?) is always prime quality clogo. While you are there don't forget to ask Chris to send your "50 Blast Fax" for $50 (they use to be $20 InstaFaxes) you just need a major credit card.
- American Family Association Action Alerts - these are always stupid, but sometime they out class themselves in demanding apologies for trivialities. Be sure to send your personal outrage in the form of a form letter (at least they don't charge you).
- Creation Science Evangelism While America's favorite tax fraudfeasor is serving time in federal prison, his idiot spawn has taken over his blog.
- Science and Math Defeated
- The American View: Originally set up as a part of Michael Peroutka's 2004 presidential campaign, now effectively the personal bullhorn of a hyper-Calvinist crank named John Lofton, who gets a sub sandwich for $6.66 and concludes that the end of the world is at hand. 
- James Edwards: The Rise of Ethnopolitics — "Conservatism is dead. Liberalism has no answers. What comes next? The rise of ethnopolitics."
- Cao's (pronounced Key's) blog - A right-wing, pro-military, al-Qaida conspiracy theorist, married woman. Has been used by Ken for source material.
- WomanTalk -Sharon Hughes and friends (i.e. right wing fundies)
- Ladies Against Feminism: Housewives who somehow find time off from their busy schedule of skivvy duty to rant on the website about how "Christ is the head of the man and man is the head of the woman" and emphasize that "Biblical womanhood is not a 'white thing.'"
- David Klinghoffer's blog is bound to have an anti-Darwinist screed on it.
- Save the Males - Rantings about Zionists, Illuminati and feminist.
- Atheism is Dead — an anti-atheism blog featured on the front page of Conservapedia on August 8, 2009. No longer active, replaced by:
- Dancing from Genesis - YEC blog that has really, really long entry titles.
- Seriously Pissed - Long-winded rantings of a very angry old white man.
- American Thinker - Extreme right-wing Christian "news" site/blog. Very popular. Consists mostly of global warming denial, evolution denial, attempts to blame atheism and Obama for all that is evil, birther craziness, incoherent insults, and racism.
- Vox Popoli - the home of Theodore Beale, when he isn't spouting his bile on WND.
- Angry White Dude - Whiny, racist conservative blog run by some err... angry white dude. Entries read like Encyclopedia Dramatica articles and are barely comprehensible in between all the swearing and bitching.
- Commie Blaster - "Proof Obama is a Communist, Marxist, Socialist, Maoist, Progressive, Islamic Terrorist." Says it all.
- Louisiana Conservative - An insane chaotic mess of a far right site.
- Food Freedom blog - diet woo, Big Ag conspiracy theories, hysterical anti-GMO and anti-biotechnology agenda.
- ENENews - for all your anti-nuclear fear mongering needs.
- Jay L. Wile - Proslogian, a wingnut chemist who has made a fortune selling books to homeschoolers (I can't imagine why he's a creationist). Requires thorough debunking.
- The Right Stuff - Neoreactionary website espousing various forms of bigotry in a pseudo-intellectual style. Prolonged browsing may give the sane reader a strong urge to punch a wall. They attack both sane modern liberalism and genuine moonbattery at the same time, resulting in some stopped clock material, but it's mixed so homogeneously with the wingnuttery that it's not worth it. Apparently, they also dislike many other neoractionaries such as Mencius Moldbug for not being antisemitic enough.
- Return of Kings - a particularly vile manosphere blog run by RooshV, though there are other writers. It's filled to the brim with Red Pill nuttery.