RationalWiki:What is going on in the clogosphere?
|Best of the clogosphere and older entries can be found in the archives.
 July 2014
|13||No terror babies in 'Murrican wombs!|
|11||American conservatism is really scared of an educated black man. (Full whine)|
|16||Mike Adams calls for increased science education to combat scientific illiteracy. I don't even need a punchline for that.|
|25||The latest |
|14||Women Against Feminism have trouble logging into their (still active) facebook account. FEMINAZI CENSORSHIP!|
|18||The law is investigating the death threats on Mike Adams' "kill GMO supporters" site. So Adams now claims the site is a ... FALSE FLAG op by MONSANTO!!|
|23||Okay, fine, the globe is warming. But it's not man-made, okay, it's divine prophecy|
|19||Experience the wondrous logic of Ted Cruz.|
|22||In which a neo-Nazi uses Roko's basilisk as a metaphor for da JOOOZ. 'Cos that's obvious.|
|18||More demonizing of homosexuals. Literally. Really stinky demons too, apparently. A "genuine prophet of God" told him so.|
|19||The Eagle Forum argues that the government is Constitutionally required to fight homosexuality. (Warning: the article uses excessive boldface which may drive you mad.)|
|11||The National Review takes a page from the Daily Mail.|
|20||What do you do if you're a major website that is accused of anti-Semitism? If you're batshit-crazy crank media kingpins The Mind Unleashed, you do the most sensible thing you can do: accuse your critics of being part of a Zionist Plot.|
|19||The Wall Street Journal continues to shit on itself on its 125th anniversary: "Dear Israel: Violate the Geneva Conventions." (Of course.)|
|19||Men’s Rights Edmonton go to SlutWalk 2014. It's about what you would expect.|
|18||In case you were wondering, this is how to justify killing someone for picking up sticks on the Sabbath.|
|21||Ken Ham says there ain't no such things as aliens, because Jesus wasn't there to save them. (Scientology and Mormonism seem broad-minded by comparison.)|
|20||Another Murdoch-owned media outlet decides to rummage through the belongings of dead people, and is forced to apologize.|
|20||Burger King sold a Gay Pride burger in one San Francisco store earlier this month. Bryan Fischer, of course, fears that Christians might eat one accidentally.|
|28||"I was driving and out of no where God told me that He would take it from here and I let go of the wheel and let Him take it.” And then God knocked over a motorcyclist.|
|29||RooshV, Men's Rights Activist and sex tourism guide writer, declares gays to be a public health threat, on the basis that a) gay people are inherently promiscuous and b) he doesn't get how HIV works. Further, he declares July to be Heterosexual Awareness Month. We are the 95.8%!|
|21||allaboutgod.com obliviously continues to promote the death of children through faith healing|
|23||Why do nice Christian girls post seductive selfies? Because they're ghastly, evil seductive sluts who don't love Jesus enough, obviously.|
|23||Todd Akin just doesn't know when to stop digging.|
|31||Alex Jones shows he's never afraid to stoop too low for a rant, as he jumps on the "is Michelle O a man?" bandwagon.|
|25||There is only one man that can make Obama's foreign policy look absolutely sterling.|
|34||Bryan Fischer: God designed the U.S./Mexico border.|
|45||Teabaggers explode irony meters across the globe, as they accuse Obama of being "like a child in a sandbox who can't get along with others."|
|24||Keith Ablow channels Rick "Man on dog" Santorum: "If love is the foundation of marriage, they can love their dog, too."|
|30||Sunscreen doesn't prevent cancer. IT CAUSES CANCER! And sunbathing is GOOD for you! Note the conclusion - not sunbathing makes you twice as likely to die. That's something quite serious you know.|
|27||Harvard Social Psychologist Jason Mitchell: "Replication as part of the scientific method is overrated because when I cook, it never comes out looking like in the cookbook."|
|16||David Rose is at it again, supposedly pounding another nail in the coffin of climate change. (Debunking from Skeptical Science)|
|10||CNN serves up some Watergate apologism. The Ludwig von Mises Institute takes this in a rather...interesting direction.|
|7||MRAs petition Canadian Arts Councils about a lesbian haunted house that was open last Halloween|
|16||PolitiFact: "Make it stop! Please!"|
|83||If you're from the Daily Mail, and want to enliven a slow news day by posting aggressive false-flag messages on a Muslim forum ... you might want to learn how to use |
|46||"Global warming isn't real because Mars has the same temperature as Earth." What?!|
|24||'darn Texan education at work.|
|30||Birds couldn't have evolved from dinosaurs, because the other dinosaurs didn't all vanish immediately after the birds first came around (yeah, like how you know your mom isn't really your mom, because she's still alive even after giving birth to you). Silly evolutionists!|
|34||Rand Paul: Obama ♥ ISIS!|
 June 2014
|21||Psst... Israel... This is the guy that's leading your country. Update: It's getting worse.|
|35||Finally - a grand, unified conspiracy theory: Chemtrails are killing organic crops, allowing Monsanto's GMO crops to take over!|
|19||"How does evolution explane the existence of Angles and Demons .???" - actual email to Jerry Coyne.|
|17||Conservatives attack Obama for reaching over a sneezeguard to point at some food. Scroll down - you'll notice that one of the commentators compares him to Hitler.|
|29||The World Cup - Just another plot by Obama to distract the people from the important issues.|
|38||The Coultergeist shows her patriotism, as the US qualify for the last 16 at the World Cup: "No American whose great-grandfather was born here, is watching soccer..." (That would presumably have included The Almighty himself.)|
|16||The Religion Q&A blog at Patheos gets asked What’s the track record when atheists wield political power? and provides a sadly unsurprising answer.|
|24||Oldman yells at cloud.|
|11||Well, the only women who ever said yes to me were all prostitutes, anyways.|
|22||WND columnist Ed Klein on Faux News: Bill Clinton had considered using his own death to help Hillary Clinton win the presidency.|
|21||Despite the fact that humans have been modifying plants for thousands of years, GMO's are immoral.|
|-60||Oh Cracked.com. What would we ever do without your articles claiming that pointing out people are privileged is racist? You're right, pointing out privilege is only meant to make you ragequit on a conversation, so it really is more reasonable to expect all minorities to come to you and explain why they are different than you instead.|
|21||Crank magnetism rings true for the far right as this Arizona lawmaker wishes to discuss the weather changing effects... of Chemtrails. Seriously.|
|15||Prepare for the next "Once again, we (at Fox) put something on the air that's a flat out lie and distortion."|
|24||The Freedom and Faith Coalition features urinal cakes in the shape of Obama. Keep it classy, GOP.|
|32||Right-wing moll Phyllis Schlafly would rather have a Russian theocracy, than an American democracy.|
|24||The "Third Eagle of the Apocalypse" sees a message about Satan and the fall of the Church... in a Miracle Whip advert.|
|29||We all now have a reason to see The Box Office Shrugged, Part 3: I love gooooold!|
|-9||Yale comes up with a new policy on impaired consent. One CBC reporter thinks that this new policy means that students should "avoid sex with fellow students, period. It's just too risky nowadays." Not because of rape culture but because he longs for the days where "the freedom to get drunk or high and then have sex with someone was a right guaranteed by the sexual revolution of the Sixties."|
|32||Coming up next: Napoleon Bonaparte gives advice on how to successfully invade Russia. George W. Bush on federal disaster relief. And, get this, the Wall Street Journal editorial board on insightful commentary! (The Wolf on MSNBC is at least more honest with his denial: "This is more than just an obscure Shia/Sunni conflict.")|
|24||(VIDEO) Deepak Chopra responds to James Randi and Skeptics by issuing his OWN million dollar challenge! With blackjack and healing modalities!|
|17||World Net Daily teams up with Sun News Network to dredge up old Cold War conspiracy theories.|
|22||Catholic blogger Mark Shea has been suckered by a troll posing as ex-follower of Dark Enlightenment. Sith Lords? Legolas? Really? PZ Myers also swallows the Poe whole.|
|18||The first openly lesbian provincial premier in Canada is elected to a full term with a majority government. The Toronto Sun headline "WELCOME TO HELL," Part Deux!|
|21||Bryan Fischer goes ballistic over same-sex marriages in Danish churches, but "forgets" to mention that this is because Denmark does not have separation of church and state.|
|25||Ichthyostega lived in the sea, like a dolphin, and wasn't a transitional form. What?|
|17||Fanatical Christians pretend they messed up "Gay Days" at Walt Disney World, not the weather forecast. (Well, that would be God, too, right?)|
|22||If the GOP doesn't move quickly to galvanize moderates in the wake of the Cantor debacle, we now have a glimpse of its demise.|
|15||Reason magazine reminds us that school shootings are uncommon. That gun violence is so prevalent in the US is besides the point, I guess.|
|19||According to WND asthma is a liberal lie to promote the global warming hoax! (warning: Marc Morano used as appeal to authority).|
|34||"If evolution is true, and it’s just all about the male propagating their DNA, we had to ask hard questions, like, is rape wrong?"|
|16||Irony alert: The week after it discontinues its own comments boards in favor of comments boards generated by Facebook, HuffPo posts this article.|
|10||George Will wants you to know that trigger warnings and increasing awareness of rape on college campuses are a progressive plot by the government for some reason. Ladies, Mr. Will enjoys long walks on the beach, the coveted and privileged status that comes with being a rape victim, and nonconsensual groping.|
|18||Fox News presents: The intellectual equivalent of smacking your head into an electric fence.|
|27||Quantum Physics Proves there IS an Afterlife, says the Daily Mail.|
|21||Before It's News defends New Brunswick cop-killer and gun nut, Justin Borque.|
|18||Nut leaves gun in toy aisle. Gun nuts claim gun control false flag operation.|
|10||Al Jazeera interviewed a member of A Voice for Men contributor. There are also comments...|
|20||According to Bill O'Reilly, having a beard means that your family are Muslims and traitors to the United States.|
|32||Don't be mean to water - shouting at it hurts its feelings!|
|34||The state of American conservatism, summarized.|
|15||Maureen Dowd eats a weed brownie. It's exactly as bad as it sounds. Update: Don't give Friedman any ideas.|
|19||Desmund Tutu visited the Alberta tar sands and didn't like what he saw. The reaction of the man most likely to become the next Premier of Alberta: "The oilsands is probably Canada’s greatest scientific achievement." Forget insulin, Forget the Canadarm, it's definitely the thing that's turning the country into an international pariah.|
|34||Today's best reaction to Obama finally taking action on coal: The EPA is a terrorist organization!|
 Egregious sources
List all your favorite small-time local blogiots main addresses, etc., here.
- Logan's Warning is one hell of a paranoid, bigoted, anti Muslim Blog! According to the person who runs it, no Muslim can be trusted and all Muslims are out to turn every non Muslim society on earth into a theocracy. He has even stated on multiple occasions that the constitution itself needs to be changed to stop Islam and Islam is not a religion. He also has no problem with pitting Christians against Muslims and gets angry at and insults any Christian who attempts interfaith dialog. He also believes that united States constitution aids Muslims in their take over of America.
- Denyse O'Leary, who runs multiple IDiot blogs and cross-links them to pretend it's a movement.
- No Shoes or Shirt Required is written by a Southern-fried little hate monger with a (virtual) hard-on for "Darwinists" and Homosexuals. Specializing in simple lies for simple people, quote mining, and hate speech disguised as God's love, this blog is sponsored by the online version of a Norfolk, Virginia local paper, because they like to broadcast their bigotry down in the Bible Belt.
- Five Feet of Fury, a Canadian hard right blog, run by an unemployed woman who thinks hoaxing Jews by claiming to be a Holocaust victim is hilarious. But hey, she doesn't think the Nazis were really responsible either, so how stable can she be?
- Rachel Marsden--"The Canadian Anne Coulter" A conservative commentator who tried to discredit the women's movment, only not in the way you might think.
- Small Dead Animals, allegedly "the best Canadian blog" (2007) another unpleasant Canadian woman .
- Mesopotamia West, run by a 67-year-old Conservative who gets off on his own poor smut and really doesn't like people from other countries.
- Answers in Genesis' own journal, Answers Research Journal
- A lovely Australian biologist, Christian, and creationist.
- Shock and Blog, the ramblings of a part-time anti-semite, one-time CP sysop, full-time moron called Jinxmchue. WARNING: Direct links to "Shock and Blog" from RationalWiki are redirected to goatse. Please format all links to Jinx's blogs like the link in this entry to circumvent this.
- The REAL Jesusland, loony Christian-related stuff from (Oh no! Not again!) Jinxmchue. WARNING: Direct links to "The REAL Jesusland" from RationalWiki are redirected to goatse. Please format all links to Jinx's blogs like the link in this entry to circumvent this.
- Coast-to-coast-am's news ticker could practically just be copied here.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Encyclopedia - just hit "random page"...
- GrasstopUSA - Whilst sometime their guest commentator is good their "exclusive commentary" by Don Feder (who?) is always prime quality clogo. While you are there don't forget to ask Chris to send your "50 Blast Fax" for $50 (they use to be $20 InstaFaxes) you just need a major credit card.
- American Family Association Action Alerts - these are always stupid, but sometime they out class themselves in demanding apologies for trivialities. Be sure to send your personal outrage in the form of a form letter (at least they don't charge you).
- Creation Science Evangelism While America's favorite tax fraudfeasor is serving time in federal prison, his idiot spawn has taken over his blog.
- Science and Math Defeated
- The American View: Originally set up as a part of Michael Peroutka's 2004 presidential campaign, now effectively the personal bullhorn of a hyper-Calvinist crank named John Lofton, who gets a sub sandwich for $6.66 and concludes that the end of the world is at hand. 
- James Edwards: The Rise of Ethnopolitics — "Conservatism is dead. Liberalism has no answers. What comes next? The rise of ethnopolitics."
- Cao's (pronounced Key's) blog - A right-wing, pro-military, al-Qaida conspiracy theorist, married woman. Has been used by Ken for source material.
- WomanTalk -Sharon Hughes and friends (i.e. right wing fundies)
- Ladies Against Feminism: Housewives who somehow find time off from their busy schedule of skivvy duty to rant on the website about how "Christ is the head of the man and man is the head of the woman" and emphasize that "Biblical womanhood is not a 'white thing.'"
- David Klinghoffer's blog is bound to have an anti-Darwinist screed on it.
- Save the Males - Rantings about Zionists, Illuminati and feminist.
- Atheism is Dead — an anti-atheism blog featured on the front page of Conservapedia on August 8, 2009. No longer active, replaced by:
- Dancing from Genesis - YEC blog that has really, really long entry titles.
- Seriously Pissed - Long-winded rantings of a very angry old white man.
- American Thinker - Extreme right-wing Christian "news" site/blog. Very popular. Consists mostly of global warming denial, evolution denial, attempts to blame atheism and Obama for all that is evil, birther craziness, incoherent insults, and racism.
- Vox Popoli - the home of Theodore Beale, when he isn't spouting his bile on WND.
- Angry White Dude - Whiny, racist conservative blog run by some err... angry white dude. Entries read like Encyclopedia Dramatica articles and are barely comprehensible in between all the swearing and bitching.
- Commie Blaster - "Proof Obama is a Communist, Marxist, Socialist, Maoist, Progressive, Islamic Terrorist." Says it all.
- Louisiana Conservative - An insane chaotic mess of a far right site.
- Food Freedom blog - diet woo, Big Ag conspiracy theories, hysterical anti-GMO and anti-biotechnology agenda.
- ENENews - for all your anti-nuclear fear mongering needs.
- Jay L. Wile - Proslogian, a wingnut chemist who has made a fortune selling books to homeschoolers (I can't imagine why he's a creationist). Requires thorough debunking.
- The Right Stuff - Neoreactionary website espousing various forms of bigotry in a pseudo-intellectual style. Prolonged browsing may give the sane reader a strong urge to punch a wall. They attack both sane modern liberalism and genuine moonbattery at the same time, resulting in some stopped clock material, but it's mixed so homogeneously with the wingnuttery that it's not worth it. Apparently, they also dislike many other neoractionaries such as Mencius Moldbug for not being antisemitic enough.
- Return of Kings - a particularly vile manosphere blog run by RooshV, though there are other writers. It's filled to the brim with Red Pill nuttery.