| This is RationalWiki's snarkilicious take on some of the more "WTF" or egregious blog entries out there. The best can be found in Best of the clogosphere and older entries can be found in the archives.
Be wary of Poe's Law; if something seems too outrageous to be true, use
Vote up the insanity, vote down the reality!
What is going on?
 June 2016
|31||Remember that couple in Canada who were convicted for their child's death after they tried to treat him with maple syrup and homeopathy instead of actual medicine? Have they learned their lesson about the dangers of substituting medicine with altmed? Nope. They blame the ambulance workers.|
 May 2016
|10||NPR airs an interview featuring actress Marilu Henner promoting her book, "Changing Normal: How I Helped My Husband Beat Cancer", which credits integrative medicine curing her husband's cancer and other significant health problems.|
|18||Some YouTuber made a video on this woman named Evalion and now her channel is getting some attention. She's been making videos for at least a month now and she is: antisemitic, anti LGBT, anti feminism, racist, neonazi, she promotes fat shaming and she's a radical Christian. Jee! What a combo we have here! Not sure if a Poe but the drunken peasants podcast declared her "not a troll." EDIT: her channel appears to have been deleted.|
 Egregious sources
List all your favorite small-time local blogiots main addresses, etc., here.
- Logan's Warning is one hell of a paranoid, bigoted, anti Muslim Blog! According to the person who runs it, no Muslim can be trusted and all Muslims are out to turn every non Muslim society on earth into a theocracy. He has even stated on multiple occasions that the constitution itself needs to be changed to stop Islam and Islam is not a religion. He also has no problem with pitting Christians against Muslims and gets angry at and insults any Christian who attempts interfaith dialog. He also believes that united States constitution aids Muslims in their take over of America.
- Denyse O'Leary, who runs multiple IDiot blogs and cross-links them to pretend it's a movement.
- No Shoes or Shirt Required is written by a Southern-fried little hate monger with a (virtual) hard-on for "Darwinists" and Homosexuals. Specializing in simple lies for simple people, quote mining, and hate speech disguised as God's love, this blog is sponsored by the online version of a Norfolk, Virginia local paper, because they like to broadcast their bigotry down in the Bible Belt.
- Five Feet of Fury, a Canadian hard right blog, run by an unemployed woman who thinks hoaxing Jews by claiming to be a Holocaust victim is hilarious. But hey, she doesn't think the Nazis were really responsible either, so how stable can she be?
- Rachel Marsden--"The Canadian Anne Coulter" A conservative commentator who tried to discredit the women's movment, only not in the way you might think.
- Small Dead Animals, allegedly "the best Canadian blog" (2007) another unpleasant Canadian woman .
Mesopotamia West, run by a 67-year-old Conservative who gets off on his own poor smut and really doesn't like people from other countries. – No longer active
- Answers in Genesis' own journal, Answers Research Journal
- A lovely Australian biologist, Christian, and creationist.
- Shock and Blog, the ramblings of a part-time anti-semite, one-time CP sysop, full-time moron called Jinxmchue. WARNING: Direct links to "Shock and Blog" from RationalWiki are redirected to goatse. Please format all links to Jinx's blogs like the link in this entry to circumvent this.
- The REAL Jesusland, loony Christian-related stuff from (Oh no! Not again!) Jinxmchue. WARNING: Direct links to "The REAL Jesusland" from RationalWiki are redirected to goatse. Please format all links to Jinx's blogs like the link in this entry to circumvent this.
- Coast-to-coast-am's news ticker could practically just be copied here.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Encyclopedia - just hit "random page"...
- GrasstopUSA - Whilst sometime their guest commentator is good their "exclusive commentary" by Don Feder (who?) is always prime quality clogo. While you are there don't forget to ask Chris to send your "50 Blast Fax" for $50 (they use to be $20 InstaFaxes) you just need a major credit card.
- American Family Association Action Alerts - these are always stupid, but sometime they out class themselves in demanding apologies for trivialities. Be sure to send your personal outrage in the form of a form letter (at least they don't charge you).
- Creation Science Evangelism While America's favorite tax fraudfeasor is serving time in federal prison, his idiot spawn has taken over his blog.
- Science and Math Defeated
- The American View: Originally set up as a part of Michael Peroutka's 2004 presidential campaign, now effectively the personal bullhorn of a hyper-Calvinist crank named John Lofton, who gets a sub sandwich for $6.66 and concludes that the end of the world is at hand. 
- James Edwards: The Rise of Ethnopolitics — "Conservatism is dead. Liberalism has no answers. What comes next? The rise of ethnopolitics."
- Cao's (pronounced Key's) blog - A right-wing, pro-military, al-Qaida conspiracy theorist, married woman. Has been used by Ken for source material.
- WomanTalk -Sharon Hughes and friends (i.e. right wing fundies)
- Ladies Against Feminism: Housewives who somehow find time off from their busy schedule of skivvy duty to rant on the website about how "Christ is the head of the man and man is the head of the woman" and emphasize that "Biblical womanhood is not a 'white thing.'"
- David Klinghoffer's blog is bound to have an anti-Darwinist screed on it.
- Save the Males - Rantings about Zionists, Illuminati and feminist.
- Atheism is Dead — an anti-atheism blog featured on the front page of Conservapedia on August 8, 2009. No longer active, replaced by:
- Dancing from Genesis - YEC blog that has really, really long entry titles.
- Seriously Pissed - Long-winded rantings of a very angry old white man.
- American Thinker - Extreme right-wing Christian "news" site/blog. Very popular. Consists mostly of global warming denial, evolution denial, attempts to blame atheism and Obama for all that is evil, birther craziness, incoherent insults, and racism.
- Vox Popoli - the home of Theodore Beale, when he isn't spouting his bile on WND.
- Angry White Dude - Whiny, racist conservative blog run by some err... angry white dude. Entries read like Encyclopedia Dramatica articles and are barely comprehensible in between all the swearing and bitching.
- Commie Blaster - "Proof Obama is a Communist, Marxist, Socialist, Maoist, Progressive, Islamic Terrorist." Says it all.
- Louisiana Conservative - An insane chaotic mess of a far right site.
- Food Freedom blog - diet woo, Big Ag conspiracy theories, hysterical anti-GMO and anti-biotechnology agenda.
- ENENews - for all your anti-nuclear fear mongering needs.
- Jay L. Wile - Proslogian, a wingnut chemist who has made a fortune selling books to homeschoolers (I can't imagine why he's a creationist). Requires thorough debunking.
- The Right Stuff - White nationalist neoreactionary website espousing various forms of bigotry in a pseudo-intellectual style. Prolonged browsing may give the sane reader a strong urge to punch a wall. They attack both sane modern liberalism and genuine moonbattery at the same time, resulting in some stopped clock material, but it's mixed so homogeneously with the wingnuttery that it's not worth it. Apparently, they also dislike many other neoractionaries such as Mencius Moldbug for not being antisemitic enough.
- Return of Kings - a particularly vile manosphere blog run by RooshV, though there are other writers. It's filled to the brim with Red Pill nuttery.