Russel Grant is an English celebrity astrologer and pantomime actor with a fat, smug, loathsome, punchable face. On the internet, he is everywhere - even censoring his own Wikipedia entry. In 2011 he was the token joke contender on Strictly Come Dancing, though in fairness he was considerably better than Ann Widdecome and John Sergeant who had taken on the role in previous series.
 Lookalikes for Russell Grant's Astrology game cover
- Raijin, the Japanese thunder god, at Tōshō-gū Shrine, Nikkō.
- Ballos from Cave Story
- Brainstorm in Magic: The Gathering
- A magnesium atom
- This clown
- ↑ http://russellgrantshow.com/gallery.htm
- ↑ There is anecdotal evidence that this is true.
- ↑ http://www.russellgrant.com/
- ↑ http://horoscopes.msn.co.uk/
- ↑ http://www.russellgrantpsychics.co.uk/
- ↑ http://publish.russellgrant.com/horoscopes_astrology/horoscopes.php?sign=vir&type=daily
- ↑ http://twitter.com/astrologerRoyal
- ↑ Russell Grant removes his age in a Vanity Edit.
- ↑ Russell Grant removes his partner's name in a Not Noticed By Anyone Edit.