Changes related to "Internet law"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
23 May 2013
- (diff | hist) . . Richard Dawkins; 21:12 . . (+46) . . Weaseloid (→Quotes: citations needed, motherfuckers)
- (diff | hist) . . Richard Dawkins; 21:07 . . (-262) . . Weaseloid (→Gender politics: the hell does this even mean?)
- (diff | hist) . . m Richard Dawkins; 21:05 . . (-68) . . Weaseloid (is this what you mean?)
- (diff | hist) . . Richard Dawkins; 21:02 . . (-81) . . Weaseloid (→Gender politics: No, she didn't. She noted that she wouldn't buy any more of Dawkins' books or attend his events; that's not the same as inciting other people to do likewise.)
18 May 2013
17 May 2013
- (diff | hist) . . m RationalWiki; 23:49 . . (-33) . . Sprocket J Cogswell (Reverted edits by 22.214.171.124 (talk) to last revision by PeterL)
- (diff | hist) . . RationalWiki; 23:32 . . (+33) . . 126.96.36.199
- (diff | hist) . . RationalWiki:Webshites; 07:08 . . (+357) . . Fastzander (→Not fitting anywhere else: )