|Style over substance|
|Aries||March 21-April 20|
|Taurus||April 21-May 21|
|Gemini||May 22-June 21|
|Cancer||June 22-July 22|
|Leo||July 23-August 21|
|Virgo||August 22-September 23|
|Libra||September 24-October 23|
|Scorpio||October 24-November 22|
|Sagittarius||November 23-December 22|
|Capricorn||December 23-January 20|
|Aquarius||January 21-February 19|
|Pisces||February 20-March 20|
By this system, we should honor people born between December 23 and January 20 (Capricorn) above all others, for their sign is the goat. Wow, this includes Jesus Christ, b. approx, 12/25/03 BCE, no not really. He was a summer baby.
- But all other than Geminis, er, suck. Repeat as necessary.
- But all other than Saggitarians, er, suck. Repeat as necessary.
- But all other than Aquarians, er, suck. Repeat as necessary.
- But all other than Leos, er, suck. Repeat as necessary.
- But all other than Pisces, er, suck. Repeat as necessary.
In early 2011, the internet launched itself into headless chicken mode, with the announcement of a 13th sun sign, "Ophiuchus," and the fact that many people would now be falling under a new sun sign.